|Please read the Necromancer Secret Policy before editing this page.|
- There are other pages that use the name "Butchery." Follow the link for more details.
|Type / Skill:||ritual / thanatology|
|Use Cost:||Divine Outrage|
|Description:||Use on a fresh corpse's body part to extract a specimen.|
|Effect:||Gets body parts for Risen.|
|Messaging:|| You begin to dismember the corpse in front of you.|
Making several deep cuts with your knife at key places in the <creature>'s corpse, you manage to extract a <quality> <creature> <part>.
- Seek out a NPC in one of cold laboratories; the various Guildleaders do not teach this.
- This ritual is used to gather parts for Risen.
- This ritual generates Divine Outrage.
- Your proficiency at butchering is governed by a hidden Necromancer-only skill.
- You can butcher a single corpse multiple times as long as there are sufficiently intact body parts remaining.
PERFORM BUTCHERY ON [CREATURE] [OPTIONAL TARGET]
Arms, legs, head, torso, eyes, wings, and brain are all valid body parts.
Once you have a part you can LOOK at it to get some details:
- You believe that this is the <part> of a rather unfortunate <creature>.
- The <part> is of <quality> quality and came from a <size> <type> corpse.
- You think the <creature> <part> will become unusable and worthless in <number> minutes.
- Parts will automatically decay after 20 minutes. This is real-time, logged in or out.
- Performing the PRESERVE ritual on the corpse prior to butchering will extend the decay timer to 30 minutes.
- Long-term storage requires use of the cold lockers inside the various laboratories.
Known body part types are: creatural, demonic, humanoid, and monstrous.
Known body part sizes are: tiny, little, small, medium, large, very large, and huge.