Nipoh oshu (2)
|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
Swirling whisps of steam hang together in an amorphous cloud of vapor, with crude limbs protruding from its mass, waving as if held in in a breeze. Two malevolent eyes glare hatefully from deep within its body.
- Has a scalding steam attack which cannot be defended against. Ethereal Shield or Merelew's Legacy negate a good portion of the vitality damage taken, but only has a minor effect on wounds received.
- Drops two small fire opals after death.
The area is dark, requiring a light source.
There are three different difficulties of Nipoh Oshu. The Nipoh Oshu (1), the easiest, are in the Northwest portion, Nipoh Oshu (2) are in the Northeast portion and Nipoh Oshu (3), the hardest, are in the North. The oshu appears immune to puncture, fire and electricity.
- Weapons softcap around the 250 mark.
- Weapons hardcap sometime before 290.
- Was able to train ranged weapons with 100 ranks in weapon and 110 in mastery with 60% hit rate locks in about 30 min
- was able to back train Melee weapons as low as 80 ranks in the weapon and with 350 mastery.
- Will continue to teach defenses past the 340 point.
- Throwing weapons do not lodge even when hurled.
- Immune to puncture, fire and electricity.