- Tuesday Tidings 2: Estate Holder expansion and spawn normalization of the young wyverns hunting ground in Shard.
- Tuesday Tidings 4: Family vault services expanded to the carousels of Dirge, Leth Deriel and Therenborough.
- Tuesday Tidings 5: New BADNAME command to flag potentially policy violating names for staff review.
- Tuesday Tidings 6:
- Junkyard mechanics were updated to include a few more verbs to help those of you who end up visiting it. APPRAISE, BREAK, COUNT, LOWER and UNTIE should now be usable!
- An update to the FLAGS verb to help with the custom login/logout messages. There are two options here. First, the FLAG verb now has an option to let you toggle your personal custom messaging completely off or on -- this affects what is seen by those in the same area as you as well as the arrivals window. There's also an option for you to disable seeing others' custom messaging for the arrivals window only. You'll still see the area messaging if you're with someone.
- Tuesday Tidings 8: New level 185-188 Void black umbral moth hunting ground released in Forfedhdar.
- Tuesday Tidings 9: New base level 190 (spawns level 188-192) Elder Adan'f blademaster, Elder Adan'f sorcerer hunting ground expansion in Ilithi's Whistling Woods.
- Tuesday Tidings 10: The Parfumerie Perfume and cologne shop joins the (real life) weekly rotating shops for Estate Holders in Fang Cove. Look for the stately white caravan west of the exit portal in Fang Cove.
- Fang Cove's rotating shops are also reset to rotate on Tuesdays (although this will drift over time).
- Tuesday Tidings 11: Family vaults expanded to include locations in Shard, Fang Cove and Ratha.
- Tuesday Tidings 12: HORK and GAG commands implemented.
- Tuesday Tidings 13: 85 new player homes added throughout Zoluren in Prime.
- Tuesday Tidings 14: Arthelun cabalist estate holder hunting ground expansion.
- Tuesday Tidings 15: Dira'ela Lloriena's Beauty Salon reopens in Leth Deriel, offering some limited (and basic) feature alteration options. All services are mundane in nature.
- Tuesday Tidings 16: Fang Cove has gains a new housing neighborhood, and the time requirement for Platinum's portals are lowered.
- Tuesday Tidings 17: Relative creature level 195-198 Shadowfrost moths Estate Holder hunting ground released in the Vela'tohr Woods in Forfedhdar.
- Tuesday Tidings 18:
- Tuesday Tidings 19: Family vault locations added to Riverhaven, Aesry Surlaenis'a and Hibarnhvidar.
- Tuesday Tidings 20: Relative creature level 43-47 giant bear hunting ground released in the Journalai Route near rock trolls. 
- Tuesday Tidings 21:
- Shrapnel boxes have been updated to remove their PvP and mech abuse aspects. When such a box detonates, it will only harm the person who blew it; it will no longer lodge shards in others nearby. Additionally, the wounds were changed from external wounds to internal.
- Anatomy charts and textbooks have been added as valid APPRAISE FOCUS targets for First Aid.
- Tembeg's Armory in Crossing has three new metal masks (chain, scale, and plate).
- Tuesday Tidings 22: A new brush-choked pathway near Leth Deriel's NW gate, in the Northern Reaches of Bosque Deriel for premium Rangers at level 50+ leads to a nature-friendly clearing within the surrounding woods. A mix of cabins and tree-type homes are available to be claimed by those eligible.
- Tuesday Tidings 23: 
- Tuesday Tidings 24:
- Tuesday Tidings 25: Relative creature level 63 (can spawn -2 to +2, range of 61-65) Onyx gargoyle magical construct hunting ground release in the Journalai Route.
- Tuesday Tidings 26: The Mer'Kresh, Muspar'i, and Boar Clan carousels have all had family vault services added.
- Tuesday Tidings 27: Premium juvenile wyvern hunting ground expansion into a new valley on Wyvern Mountain in Ilithi.
- Tuesday Tidings 28: Relative creature level 113 (spawns -2 to +2, so 111-115) bronze leucro hunting ground release in the Daelfa Seord'telgi area near Langenfirth.
- Tuesday Tidings 29:
- HOME CATALOG NEARBY command option release to help you find unclaimed homes in neighborhoods near you.
- URCHIN GUIDES expanded to include the URCHIN GUIDE HOME command to guide you to your own home. As with all urchin commands; requires being in a justice area, having an urchin guide contract, and being in the same province as your home.
- Tuesday Tidings 30: Serene Surfaces player home table furniture shop opens in Shard's South Bridge.
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 13 - 05/19/2020 - 23:59
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 15 - 06/02/2020 - 20:52
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 16 - 06/09/2020 - 19:32
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 24 - 08/04/2020 - 18:41