- Tuesday Tidings 46: Reorganization of creatures in the Crossing sewers. There are now 3 tiers of silverfish and 3 tiers of ruffians in the sewers, including a Premium-only hunting area.
- Tuesday Tidings 47: Expansion of TOGGLE APPRAISAL, adding numerical ratings when APPRAISING creatures.
- Tuesday Tidings 48: Expansion of the FORAGE command, adding a RECALL option to evaluate the area you're in for the items intended to be found there.
- Tuesday Tidings 49: Adjustments to Xala'shar special attacks, specifically the vindicators' wail and vanquishers' blinding sparks.
- Appraising a shield will now show both the held and worn appraisal.
- Differentiation with INV SLOTS between items worn "tied to the hair" and items "placed in the hair". Additionally, items worn on the upper arm will now appraise as "upper arm" (two words) instead of "upperarm" (one word).
- All worn skinning knives -- regardless of adjective -- can now be used as Skinning foci (for APPRAISE FOCUS) for non-Necromancers.
- Tuesday Tidings 59: The remaining Xala'shar warriors (non-casters), commonly referred to as "Tier 4" (overseers, shredders, and archers) as well as the slayers, have had their special attacks reviewed and their damage adjusted. Their specials still have a bite, but they shouldn't end you in just a hit or two.
- Tuesday Tidings 60: Expansion of the news stand locations for The First Land Herald. The imps are now selling copies of the newsletter in Hibarnhvidar (by the inn), Aesry (by the Crystal Wave), and Fang Cove (by the bank). The imps are also more chatty. Prime only.
- Tuesday Tidings 61: Reshuffling of the Vineyards hunting area outside of Crossing's northeast gate (like Baearholt's and connected areas). Lower-level creatures have be split into smaller more distinct tiered areas with better spawning. Also included are some equipment and messaging upgrades.
- Tuesday Tidings 62: Two new housing areas located in Crossing: Tatting Street and Riverlace Lane, with lovely views of the Oxenwaithe and High Temple, are now available! It's primarily a middle/upperclass homes, which can only be claimed by Estate Holders.
- Tuesday Tidings 63: Vaults can be pre-paid up to 12 platinum kronars at a time, covering vault access for 2 real life years. Multiple payments can be made to pay your rent even longer.
- Tuesday Tidings 64: Forager ghouls (level 130ish) have surfaced within the Zaulfung. These (undead) ghouls are a little different; good luck with them!
- Tuesday Tidings 65: A dozen or so common gathering places have been updated with seating, snacks and perhaps a firepit for tiring adventures. A few of the locations are seasonal, and a few have some surprises.
- Tuesday Tidings 66: Major revamp of Baearholt's Farm. New creatures! New layouts! Basically, everything has changed.
- Tuesday Tidings 67: When you APPRAISE a sling, bow, or crossbow, you will now see the base load time (before any stat, skill, or other modifications).
- Tuesday Tidings 68: Enhancements to the Rumor system. You can now STUDY NPCs and see if they're a part of the rumor system as well as their biases.
- Tuesday Tidings 69: Release of the TITLE FIND command, allowing players to look up a title and its requirements.
- Tuesday Tidings 70: The Zaulfung swamp got even more undeadlier with forager wights! They are stronger, faster, and more aggressive than their forager ghoul relatives, spawning between levels 139-145 and use ranged weapons.
- Tuesday Tidings 71: Flaming dinnsehenchas (levels 147-153) released. Found in the upper caverns of Hibarnhvidar and not for the faint of heart. There is a large cavern that's for everyone and then a smaller grotto that's premie only.
- Tuesday Tidings 72: The Negotiants' nest has been poked and new deals have been stirred up for Traders. Overall, this should give you a little more flexibility with managing your aura. And the new deals are not without some risks.
- Tuesday Tidings 73: New TIME DATE command that tells you the in-game dates for a real world date. And a new system check to avoid death while you're in the dying state. If you have no actively bleeding wounds (they must be fully tended!) and you have at least 10% of your max vitality, you'll survive the death check.
- Tuesday Tidings 74: The Wilderness creatures north of Crossing (Inkhornes, vipers, leucros, rock guardians, and forest geni) were shuffled around and condensed a bit (also hello new Premium areas!) to make room for a high level meanie coming in a future update!
- Tuesday Tidings 75: Telga orek appear in a small cave on Basalt Isle. They spawn at creature level 151, with a -3/+3 range (i.e., 148-154).
- All non-crafting repair shops were updated to accept all weapons and armor, regardless of material. You may notice some changes to room names, messaging, and ticket printouts.
- Calendars have been added to all banks, typically near the teller or entry, with the current date in a user-friendly format, such as "Havrandu, 19 Akroeg 439."
- Tuesday Tidings 78: Release of the VAULT verb, allowing you to remotely handle your vault-related needs. Some of the options are only available to paying subscribers, and a few are free to premium subscribers while requiring urchin runner contracts if you're on a standard account.
- Tuesday Tidings 79: Two updates to the AUTOLOOT mechanics that should make scroll collectors and box openers happy! There's now a dedicated SCROLLS toggle and an AUTOBOX option to loot a picked chest when it's OPENed the first time.
- Tuesday Tidings 80: Release of the DISSECT verb to gain insights to First Aid! It will feel familiar to those of you acquainted with the Necromancers' dissection ritual.
- Tuesday Tidings 81: Cloud rats (level 63 to 67) appear in a new area in Ilithi, near Wyvern Mountain.
- Tuesday Tidings 82: The snowbeasts and granite gargoyles found in the Dragon's Spine of Ilithi have been split into their own non-overlapping zones. Additionally, there have been some improvements to their spawning behavior.
- Tuesday Tidings 83: HUNT is now a little friendlier with regards to water areas. You can now SEE nearby targets to help find creatures to hunt when they're in swimming rooms, and with ankle deep water and a little bit of athletics (25 ranks), you can also HUNT to a target.
- Tuesday Tidings 84: Expansion of the VAULT verb, tweaking the existing STANDARD and FAMILY listing options (how they consume urchin runners) and adding VAULT STORE, VAULT REMOVE and VAULT TRANSFER options. Updates work with both standard and family vaults.
- Tiger Clan's new Oak Tree Loop neighborhood has a number of middle-class rural homes restricted to Gor'Togs.
- Wolf Clan has a new Wolverine Ward area with middle-class rural homes restricted to Humans.
- Tuesday Tidings 94: The SEPARATE command can remove single objects from a stack, split stacks in half, and remove a specific number of objects from a stack.
- Tuesday Tidings 95: With sufficient First Aid skill, internal bleeders can now be TENDed. Additionally, damage to your hands and arms is no longer binary. A completely severed arm or hand will still prevent tending, but with enough skill, your (potentially very) damaged limbs can still provide life saving first aid to both the self and others!
- Tuesday Tidings 96: Four new sets of harveting locations, two mining sets (in Ratha and Hibarnhvidar) and two new lumberjacking sets (in Siksraja and Hara'Jaal). All together, there's more than 35 new spots for harvesting spread across these four areas.
- Tuesday Tidings 97: The shield protection messaging in the COMPARE verb has been updated to be consistent with the revised messaging released as Tuesday Tidings #92.