GM Tullie was an founding member of this team, but has stepped back to focus on some other awesome projects for a while.
- Tuesday Tidings 2: Estate Holder expansion and spawn normalization of the young wyverns hunting ground in Shard.
- Tuesday Tidings 4: Family vault services expanded to the carousels of Dirge, Leth Deriel and Therenborough.
- Tuesday Tidings 5: New BADNAME command to flag potentially policy violating names for staff review.
- Tuesday Tidings 6:
- Junkyard mechanics were updated to include a few more verbs to help those of you who end up visiting it. APPRAISE, BREAK, COUNT, LOWER and UNTIE should now be usable!
- An update to the FLAGS verb to help with the custom login/logout messages. There are two options here. First, the FLAG verb now has an option to let you toggle your personal custom messaging completely off or on -- this affects what is seen by those in the same area as you as well as the arrivals window. There's also an option for you to disable seeing others' custom messaging for the arrivals window only. You'll still see the area messaging if you're with someone.
- Tuesday Tidings 8: New level 185-188 Void black umbral moth hunting ground released in Forfedhdar.
- Tuesday Tidings 9: New base level 190 (spawns level 188-192) Elder Adan'f blademaster, Elder Adan'f sorcerer hunting ground expansion in Ilithi's Whistling Woods.
- Tuesday Tidings 10: The Parfumerie Perfume and cologne shop joins the (real life) weekly rotating shops for Estate Holders in Fang Cove. Look for the stately white caravan west of the exit portal in Fang Cove.
- Fang Cove's rotating shops are also reset to rotate on Tuesdays (although this will drift over time).
- Tuesday Tidings 11: Family vaults expanded to include locations in Shard, Fang Cove and Ratha.
- Tuesday Tidings 12: HORK and GAG commands implemented.
- Tuesday Tidings 13: 85 new player homes added throughout Zoluren in Prime.
- Tuesday Tidings 14: Arthelun cabalist estate holder hunting ground expansion.
- Tuesday Tidings 15: Dira'ela Lloriena's Beauty Salon reopens in Leth Deriel, offering some limited (and basic) feature alteration options. All services are mundane in nature.
- Tuesday Tidings 16: Fang Cove has gains a new housing neighborhood, and the time requirement for Platinum's portals are lowered.
- Tuesday Tidings 17: Relative creature level 195-198 Shadowfrost moths Estate Holder hunting ground released in the Vela'tohr Woods in Forfedhdar.
- Tuesday Tidings 18:
- Tuesday Tidings 19: Family vault locations added to Riverhaven, Aesry Surlaenis'a and Hibarnhvidar.
- Tuesday Tidings 20: Relative creature level 43-47 giant bear hunting ground released in the Journalai Route near rock trolls. 
- Tuesday Tidings 21:
- Shrapnel boxes have been updated to remove their PvP and mech abuse aspects. When such a box detonates, it will only harm the person who blew it; it will no longer lodge shards in others nearby. Additionally, the wounds were changed from external wounds to internal.
- Anatomy charts and textbooks have been added as valid APPRAISE FOCUS targets for First Aid.
- Tembeg's Armory in Crossing has three new metal masks (chain, scale, and plate).
- Tuesday Tidings 22: A new brush-choked pathway near Leth Deriel's NW gate, in the Northern Reaches of Bosque Deriel for premium Rangers at level 50+ leads to a nature-friendly clearing within the surrounding woods. A mix of cabins and tree-type homes are available to be claimed by those eligible.
- Tuesday Tidings 23: 
- Tuesday Tidings 24:
- Tuesday Tidings 25: Relative creature level 63 (can spawn -2 to +2, range of 61-65) Onyx gargoyle magical construct hunting ground release in the Journalai Route.
- Tuesday Tidings 26: The Mer'Kresh, Muspar'i, and Boar Clan carousels have all had family vault services added.
- Tuesday Tidings 27: Premium juvenile wyvern hunting ground expansion into a new valley on Wyvern Mountain in Ilithi.
- Tuesday Tidings 28: Relative creature level 113 (spawns -2 to +2, so 111-115) bronze leucro hunting ground release in the Daelfa Seord'telgi area near Langenfirth.
- Tuesday Tidings 29:
- HOME CATALOG NEARBY command option release to help you find unclaimed homes in neighborhoods near you.
- URCHIN GUIDES expanded to include the URCHIN GUIDE HOME command to guide you to your own home. As with all urchin commands; requires being in a justice area, having an urchin guide contract, and being in the same province as your home.
- Tuesday Tidings 30: Serene Surfaces player home table furniture shop opens in Shard's South Bridge.
- Tuesday Tidings 31: PREMIUM 6, which lists the various premium hunting areas around the game, has been updated to a new format using the new mechs.
- Bronze leucros are now SKINNABLE.
- Tuesday Tidings 32:
- Two new TOGGLEs have been added to provide numeric values, in APPRAISE messages as well as mana levels via PERCEIVE.
- The base armor hindrance rankings have been expanded to 15 visible values, up from 8. The stats of items did NOT change; this is a cosmetic change to provide more granularity when comparing items.
- Tuesday Tidings 33: Scavenger giants (Relative creature level 185) introduced in the dense brambles beyond Crossing's north gate. The existing area has been revamped and includes some Premium hunting options.
- Tuesday Tidings 34:
- The debt listing in the INFO and WEALTH verbs now includes a reminder about URCHIN runners to remotely pay your debts.
- The PAY verb has been updated with a PAY ALL option for debt offices.
- The TEST verb was updated to give you potency crystals and infuser stones to assist in testing items that use them.
- Tuesday Tidings 35: Breaking and Entering system loot additions in the bedroom.
- Tuesday Tidings 36: Aesry Surlaenis'a stairs and climbing barriers get a rework to account for Athletics skill.
- CLIMBING roundtime/travel time can be reduced to 1 second with skill.
- Fatigue cost during climbing on Aesry is reduced with skill.
- TOGGLE ATTRIBUTES adds support for numeric ratings for Luck. Future updates will apply to other INFO command attributes.
- Picking and Disarming trapped boxes will now reflect numerical ratings for difficulty tied to TOGGLE APPRAISAL when using IDENTIFY.
- Tuesday Tidings 38: Four new LTBs -- a fluff bonder, an armor bonder, and empty wallets (stackers) for potency crystals and infuser stones added to the Squat Bungalow in Fang Cove.
- Tuesday Tidings 39: Changes to the special drop attack from adult and bone wyverns. It now uses the core utility to handle the damage applied instead of custom handling, and should now be less punishing.
- Tuesday Tidings 40: Zoluren housing expansion, with the addition of Steelpine Circle in Knife Clan. 24 new lower class rural homes added.
- Tuesday Tidings 41: New (amphibian-themed) pet shop, Zand's Exotic Pets, added to the rotation in Fang Cove.
- Tuesday Tidings 42: Expansion of the existing TOGGLE APPRAISAL setting to cover use of COMPARE on weapons, shields, and armor.
- Tuesday Tidings 43: Return of forest bandits (estimated level of 36-44) to Ilaya Taipa.
- Tuesday Tidings 44: The elsralael (58) + crocodile (27-28) hunting area outside Shard's south gate has been split up so that the two creatures don't overlap. Their individual spawn rates were increased. Nearby rock trolls should overall have a better spawn experience.
- Tuesday Tidings 45: New furniture shop, Rustic Roots, released in Hibarnhvidar (outer). Features tables utilizing mikkhalbamar and other materials common to the western regions.
- Tuesday Tidings 46: Reorganization of creatures in the Crossing sewers. There are now 3 tiers of silverfish and 3 tiers of ruffians in the sewers, including a Premium-only hunting area.
- Tuesday Tidings 47: Expansion of TOGGLE APPRAISAL, adding numerical ratings when APPRAISING creatures.
- Tuesday Tidings 48: Expansion of the FORAGE command, adding a RECALL option to evaluate the area you're in for the items intended to be found there.
- Tuesday Tidings 49: Adjustments to Xala'shar special attacks, specifically the vindicators' wail and vanquishers' blinding sparks.
- Tuesday Tidings 50: Fifteen (15) new templated items added to the kitchen loot pool for Breaking and Entering.
- Tuesday Tidings 51: Spawn improvements to the eidolon steeds found south of Shard, including a small Premium expansion.
- Tuesday Tidings 52: Empaths gain the ability to SHIFT entire decades! Also included are some messaging updates -- both the shifter and shiftee should see exactly what features are being changed now, in most cases.
- Tuesday Tidings 53: Citizens of a province may further pledge to a particular town within the province to unlock an "of (city)" affiliation title.
- Tuesday Tidings 54: Premium expansion to the Abandoned Mines near Stone Clan with five new rooms of warklins and maulers. The spawners controlling the area (both regular and premium rooms) have also been improved.
- Tuesday Tidings 55: Introduction of a special necklace, allowing Rakash to teleport (attuned to Katamba) to Siksraja once per day. They are sold in Garidznawk Cehs within Siksraja and bond (the nobody-else-can-use-it kind) to the first Rakash to RUB them.
- Tuesday Tidings 56: A plateau appears on Wyvern Mountain near Shard, containing two sections of storm bulls. The standard area contains bulls (107-111) little more hardy than their Ilaya Taipa counterparts (109), and there's a Premium component (spawns 111-115).
- Tuesday Tidings 57: Three QoL improvements to appraisal:
- Appraising a shield will now show both the held and worn appraisal.
- Differentiation with INV SLOTS between items worn "tied to the hair" and items "placed in the hair". Additionally, items worn on the upper arm will now appraise as "upper arm" (two words) instead of "upperarm" (one word).
- All worn skinning knives -- regardless of adjective -- can now be used as Skinning foci (for APPRAISE FOCUS) for non-Necromancers.
- Tuesday Tidings 59: The remaining Xala'shar warriors (non-casters), commonly referred to as "Tier 4" (overseers, shredders, and archers) as well as the slayers, have had their special attacks reviewed and their damage adjusted. Their specials still have a bite, but they shouldn't end you in just a hit or two.
- Tuesday Tidings 60: Expansion of the news stand locations for The First Land Herald. The imps are now selling copies of the newsletter in Hibarnhvidar (by the inn), Aesry (by the Crystal Wave), and Fang Cove (by the bank). The imps are also more chatty. Prime only.
- Tuesday Tidings 61: Reshuffling of the Vineyards hunting area outside of Crossing's northeast gate (like Baearholt's and connected areas). Lower-level creatures have be split into smaller more distinct tiered areas with better spawning. Also included are some equipment and messaging upgrades.
- Tuesday Tidings 62: Two new housing areas located in Crossing: Tatting Street and Riverlace Lane, with lovely views of the Oxenwaithe and High Temple, are now available! It's primarily a middle/upperclass homes, which can only be claimed by Estate Holders.
- Tuesday Tidings 63: Vaults can be pre-paid up to 12 platinum kronars at a time, covering vault access for 2 real life years. Multiple payments can be made to pay your rent even longer.
- Tuesday Tidings 64: Forager ghouls (level 130ish) have surfaced within the Zaulfung. These (undead) ghouls are a little different; good luck with them!
- Tuesday Tidings 65: A dozen or so common gathering places have been updated with seating, snacks and perhaps a firepit for tiring adventures. A few of the locations are seasonal, and a few have some surprises.
- Tuesday Tidings 66: Major revamp of Baearholt's Farm. New creatures! New layouts! Basically, everything has changed.
- Tuesday Tidings 67: When you APPRAISE a sling, bow, or crossbow, you will now see the base load time (before any stat, skill, or other modifications).
- Tuesday Tidings 68: Enhancements to the Rumor system. You can now STUDY NPCs and see if they're a part of the rumor system as well as their biases.
- Tuesday Tidings 69: Release of the TITLE FIND command, allowing players to look up a title and its requirements.
- Tuesday Tidings 70: The Zaulfung swamp got even more undeadlier with forager wights! They are stronger, faster, and more aggressive than their forager ghoul relatives, spawning between levels 139-145 and use ranged weapons.
- Tuesday Tidings 71: Flaming dinnsehenchas (levels 147-153) released. Found in the upper caverns of Hibarnhvidar and not for the faint of heart. There is a large cavern that's for everyone and then a smaller grotto that's premie only.
- Tuesday Tidings 72: The Negotiants' nest has been poked and new deals have been stirred up for Traders. Overall, this should give you a little more flexibility with managing your aura. And the new deals are not without some risks.
- Tuesday Tidings 73: New TIME DATE command that tells you the in-game dates for a real world date. And a new system check to avoid death while you're in the dying state. If you have no actively bleeding wounds (they must be fully tended!) and you have at least 10% of your max vitality, you'll survive the death check.
- Tuesday Tidings 74: The Wilderness creatures north of Crossing (Inkhornes, vipers, leucros, rock guardians, and forest geni) were shuffled around and condensed a bit (also hello new Premium areas!) to make room for a high level meanie coming in a future update!
- Tuesday Tidings 75: Telga orek appear in a small cave on Basalt Isle. They spawn at creature level 151, with a -3/+3 range (i.e., 148-154).
- Tuesday Tidings 76: Hunting area expansion near Kaerna in the Journalai Ruins area, offering a few more rooms for onyx gargoyles and giant bears. These are premium only rooms, but allow Estate Holders to take in non-Estate Holders.
- Tuesday Tidings 77:
- All non-crafting repair shops were updated to accept all weapons and armor, regardless of material. You may notice some changes to room names, messaging, and ticket printouts.
- Calendars have been added to all banks, typically near the teller or entry, with the current date in a user-friendly format, such as "Havrandu, 19 Akroeg 439."
- Tuesday Tidings 78: Release of the VAULT verb, allowing you to remotely handle your vault-related needs. Some of the options are only available to paying subscribers, and a few are free to premium subscribers while requiring urchin runner contracts if you're on a standard account.
- Tuesday Tidings 79: Two updates to the AUTOLOOT mechanics that should make scroll collectors and box openers happy! There's now a dedicated SCROLLS toggle and an AUTOBOX option to loot a picked chest when it's OPENed the first time.
- Tuesday Tidings 80: Release of the DISSECT verb to gain insights to First Aid! It will feel familiar to those of you acquainted with the Necromancers' dissection ritual.
- Tuesday Tidings 81: Cloud rats (level 63 to 67) appear in a new area in Ilithi, near Wyvern Mountain.
- Tuesday Tidings 82: The snowbeasts and granite gargoyles found in the Dragon's Spine of Ilithi have been split into their own non-overlapping zones. Additionally, there have been some improvements to their spawning behavior.
- Tuesday Tidings 83: HUNT is now a little friendlier with regards to water areas. You can now SEE nearby targets to help find creatures to hunt when they're in swimming rooms, and with ankle deep water and a little bit of athletics (25 ranks), you can also HUNT to a target.
- Tuesday Tidings 84: Expansion of the VAULT verb, tweaking the existing STANDARD and FAMILY listing options (how they consume urchin runners) and adding VAULT STORE, VAULT REMOVE and VAULT TRANSFER options. Updates work with both standard and family vaults.
- Tuesday Tidings 85: The previously quest-only beltumushis have a new hunting area in P3, near Wyvern Mountain and the storm bulls. These are Empath-friendly constructs, and range from creature level 52-56. There is also a premium-only area of them, to help with crowding.
- Tuesday Tidings 86: More low-level undead hunting available in Ilithi. Just south of Steelclaw Clan is a dilapidated farmstead, containing Zombie leucros, ranging clvl 35 +/- 2.
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 13 - 05/19/2020 - 23:59
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 15 - 06/02/2020 - 20:52
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 16 - 06/09/2020 - 19:32
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 24 - 08/04/2020 - 18:41
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 32 - New Numerical Toggles and Expanded Armor Hindrance Scale - 09/29/2020 - 19:33
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 33 - Scavenger Giants - 10/06/2020 - 23:22
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 34 - Debt and TEST Verb Updates - 10/13/2020 - 19:36
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 38 - New LTBs - 11/10/2020 - 23:34
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 39 - Wyvern Update - 11/17/2020 - 20:45
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 40 - Knife Clan Housing - 11/24/2020 - 21:10
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 41 - New Fang Cove Shop - 12/01/2020 - 18:05
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 42 - Numerical Toggle for Comparing Weapons, Shields, and Armor - 12/08/2020 - 21:33
- Post:Comparison Scales for Weapons, Shields, and Armor - 12/08/2020 - 21:34
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 43 - Forest Bandits - 12/16/2020 - 00:32
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 44 - Shard Hunting - 12/22/2020 - 18:53
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 45 - Hibarnhvidar Tables - 12/29/2020 - 19:17
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 46 - Crossing Sewers - 01/05/2021 - 20:15
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 47 - Numerical Toggle for Appraising Creatures - 01/12/2021 - 18:43
- Post:Scales for Appraising Creatures - 01/12/2021 - 18:43
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 48 - Forage Verb Update - 01/19/2021 - 20:54
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 49 - Xala'Shar - 01/26/2021 - 19:05
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 50 - New Breaking and Entering Loot - 02/02/2021 - 18:03
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 51 - Eidolon Steeds - 02/09/2021 - 21:03
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 52 - Shift - 02/16/2021 - 21:58
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 53 - Citizenship - 02/23/2021 - 20:28
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 53 - Citizenship - 02/26/2021 - 00:20
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 54 - Abandoned Mine - 03/02/2021 - 18:01
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 55 - Rakash - 03/09/2021 - 21:30
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 56 - Wyvern Plateau - 03/16/2021 - 17:51
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 57 - QoL Improvements for Appraisal - 03/23/2021 - 19:35
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 58 - Shadow's Reach - 03/30/2021 - 19:38
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 59 - Xala'shar (Part 2) - 04/06/2021 - 07:50
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 60 - News - 04/13/2021 - 20:35
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 61 - Vineyards - 04/20/2021 - 16:51
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 62 - Housing - 04/27/2021 - 19:14
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 63 - Greedy Vaults - 05/04/2021 - 20:02
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 64 - Ghouls - 05/11/2021 - 20:21
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 65 - Stay A While, and Eat, and Share - 05/18/2021 - 15:52
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 66 - Baearholt's Proper - 05/25/2021 - 16:13
- Post:Tuesday Tidings 67 - Appraisal of Base Load Times for Ranged Weapons - 06/01/2021 - 19:11
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 68 - Rumor System Enhancement - 06/08/2021 - 21:44
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 69 - Titles - 06/15/2021 - 18:45
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 70 - Wights - 06/22/2021 - 18:29
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 71 - Hibarnhvidar gets smoky! - 06/29/2021 - 14:05
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 72 - Tessera Deals - 07/06/2021 - 20:36
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 73 - Time and Death - 07/13/2021 - 19:46
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 74 - Wilderness Shuffle - 07/20/2021 - 20:04
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 75 - Watcher's Cave - 07/27/2021 - 10:35
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 76 - Hunting expansion - 08/03/2021 - 17:56
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 77 - Repair Shops and Bank Calendars - 08/10/2021 - 20:09
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 78 - Vault Verb - 08/17/2021 - 20:03
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 79 - Autoloot - 08/24/2021 - 14:27
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 80 - Dissection - 08/31/2021 - 17:57
- Post:Tuesday Tidings 81 - Fog and vermin.... - 09/07/2021 - 16:50
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 82 - Snowbeasts and Granite Gargoyles (Ilithi: Dragon's Spine) - 09/14/2021 - 15:58
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 83 - Hunting - 09/21/2021 - 20:47
- Post:Tuesday Tidings - 84 - Vault Verb Updates - 09/28/2021 - 20:13
- Post:Tuesday Tidings 85 - New stuffs in P3 - 10/05/2021 - 17:59
- Post:Tuesday Tidings 86 - Spooky Scary Farm! - 10/12/2021 - 15:58