|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
From a species of flesh-eating plant known to inhabit some of Elanthia's less-explored forests, the morah vine resembles a thorn vine, with its tapering body and razor-like leaves which cover it like plate armor. The reddish tip of each leaf should have indicated to you that this was a dangerous plant, but now that you are close enough to look at it, may the gods preserve you in your attempt to get away with your life.
Morah Vines summon Morah Creepers. They do this often.
The morah vine shivers a peculiar cadence along its length, and is answered almost immediately from the nearby vegetation.
A morah creeper slinks out of the foliage to join in the hunt!
Hard capped Stealth at 131 - Empath dancing with 4 at melee
Hard capped Debilitation and TM at 127
Hard capped defenses at 136
Soft caps around 100s, hard caps at early 115-120, though the marauders which spawn with them will push it a tiny bit higher.
- Morah Vines summon Morah Creepers.
- Morah Vines can coil about your body, causing wounds but dealing very minor damage to your vitality. This attack is difficult to avoid, expect to become very scratched up if you begin hunting here without high protection armor or damage reduction abilities.
- APPRAISE CAREFUL info: NONE. However, see area info.
The Ker'Leor environment prevents Anther's Call from working on the Morah Vines, Morah Creepers, Gypsy Marauders, and Wood Trolls found there:
You gesture at a morah vine.
The wood underfoot creaks slightly, but nothing else happens.
- Strength - is about 20
- Agility - is about 20
- Discipline - is somewhat less than 20
- Reflex - is about 20
- Stamina - is somewhat less than 20
Body Parts N/A
- ARRANGE INFO: The vine cannot be skinned, so you can't arrange it either.
- Spawn: A morah vine unfurls itself before you and attacks!
- Entrance: The morah vine suddenly swings into view!
- Exit: The morah vine slithers <direction>.
- Death: The vine is cleanly sliced in two.
- Decay: A morah vine decays away.
You recall everything noteworthy about a morah vine... which is apparently nothing.
They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
They are not known to carry loot in locked boxes.
Related Forum Posts