Dragon Priest crone
Long past the prime of her life, the Dragon Priest crone lives out her remaining years guiding the young with the ancient tales of destruction, sacrifice, and murder in the name of the World Dragon. Molted and faded scales, long having lost their youthful sheen, covers her stooped frame in random patches. Bluish-grey cataracts film her eyes, rendering the old crone almost blind. Her withered mouth is missing many incisors. The flaccid lips sag inwards causing her speech to sound even more sibilant and a little garbled.
I'm not sure these would be huntable at 300 ranks. With 50 agil/reflex, 350 shield/parry and 400 evasion, I'm still getting the occasional light/good hit and the pivuh acid hits me once every ten minutes or so. But so far they are training 400+ skills very well. (2/19/16)
- A Dragon Priest crone begins to chant a rhythmic tribal requiem as she draws a complex sigil upon thin air, which glows with a malevolent luminescence.
Summoning a Blue-green Pivuh
- A Dragon Priest crone slowly raises an open palm before her and begins muttering a soft cadence with a look of deep concentration.
- Suddenly, a writhing greenish-black vortex snaps into being before her as she hisses, "Step forward from the shadows my old friend, you are needed in this world once more!"
- Answering her sinister invitation, a snarling pivuh strides through the shadowy vortex that then collapses with a rush of stale air.
- A blue-green pivuh skulks around the area with a bloodthirsty snarl, keeping a careful watch over the Dragon Priest
- A globe of shimmering blue fire flickers into being around a Dragon Priest crone.
- A Dragon Priest crone throws her hands to the heavens as she completes her dirge hissing, "Saar'ati Dzree tanu saar'hhs oloh!" invoking the power of her pestilent incantation.
- A Dragon Priest crone intones a dark incantation and makes a swift gesture towards a Dragon Priest crone, which is suddenly engulfed within an inky-black aura. Moments later the dark emanation slowly subside, leaving the Dragon Priest crone looking completely refreshed and rejuvenated.
A Dragon Priest crone cackles softly to herself and hisses, "Bow before the might of the World Dragon, and prepare to be sacrificed in its name!"
- a gnarled ebony staff hung with several cracked runestones
- some billowing deep purple robes embroidered with a faded black dragon
- a tarnished gold tailband carved with faded Eth'ral'khh.
Interaction with any of the equipment will usually cause it to disappear. Staff and robe can be picked up on VERY RARE occasion.
(E.G. As you reach for the tarnished gold tailband, it wavers and fades into nothingness.)