Young forest gryphon
Smaller than a standard gryphon, the forest gryphon has the body of a bobcat with its fluffy bobbed tail and plush tawny fur, while soft brown and white feathers cover the forequarters and wings. The creature's cat-slitted orange eyes are flecked with crimson veins around the pupil. Black and white feathers bar the creature's brown wings, giving it an elegant chevron pattern.
- Cannot be knocked down.
- Good and hard hits with 34 agility and 250 weapon
- Soft cap (significant slowing in learning rate) armor at 390 as of 12/13/14
- I noticed a slowdown at 379 as of 15AUG15. I'd say this is the soft cap.
- Young Gryphons in the upper tier (the area with Mature, Adult Gryphons) cap roughly 50 ranks higher than the ones around the Eyrie.
DR 3.0 Caps
Skinning: >797 with arrange all
Stealth: I stopped learning at 343 in Youngs
Empathy: Manipulate on 2 young gryphons (Shard) was moving Empathy well, and stopped entirely at 551 ranks. Might be the manipulate cap.
- Strength - is about 35
- Agility - is about 35
- Discipline - is a little less than 35
- Reflex - is about 35
- Stamina - is about 35