Red-Gold scaled atik'et (2)
|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
The scaled atik'et resembles a slightly built S'Kra Mur woman with golden scales and a fiery crest atop her head. Flickering flames dance back and forth from finger to finger, and her lips are parted in a soft, hissing croon.
There are three tiers of atik'et within the Gate of Souls area. The the easiest are the Golden or Red-Gold Scaled Atik'et on the Blasted Plain. The intermediate Red-Gold Scaled Atik'et are in the Temple of Ushnish. These are the highest tier of Atik'ets and are found down the cliff behind the temple in an area known as The Fangs of Ushnish.
Also in this atik'et area are Supple Firecats.
- Immune to fire.
- A red-gold scaled atik'et sketches an arcane symbol with a flame-tipped finger.
- The scaled atik'et gestures, her eyes glowing bright blue. The lava around her feet solidifies, steadying her.
- A red-gold scaled atik'et looks steadier.
- The scaled atik'et gestures causing the heat to shimmer around her.
- A shimmering ethereal shield surrounds a red-gold scaled atik'et.
- The scaled atik'et makes a sharp, stabbing gesture at you.
- A shard of elemental fire flies at you!