Nipoh oshu (3)
Swirling whisps of steam hang together in an amorphous cloud of vapor, with crude limbs protruding from its mass, waving as if held in in a breeze. Two malevolent eyes glare hatefully from deep within its body.
- Has a scalding steam attack which cannot be defended against. Ethereal Shield or Merelew's Legacy negate a good portion of the vitality damage taken, but only has a minor effect on wounds received.
- Drops two small fire opals after death.
The area is dark, requiring a light source.
There are three different difficulties of Nipoh Oshu. Nipoh Oshu (1), the easiest, are in the Northwest portion, Nipoh Oshu (2) are in the Northeast portion and Nipoh Oshu (3), the hardest, are in the North.
Weapons soft cap around 328
- Unable to get above dabbling (1/34) Targeted Magic at 353.
- Survival primary. Evasion stopped at 360.
- Throwing weapons do not lodge even when hurled.
- At 40 agility and 260 ranks "balance" Throwing weapons hit about 60% of the time.
- Immune to puncture, fire and electricity.
- 60 prep ES stops the special attack all of the time and wounds received, wounds tend to happen after shield is worn out with ES up. this go's for 3 ver.