|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
Huge, dagger like claws and an angry muzzle covered in the caked blood are frightening, but do little to detract from the silver-backed bear's radiant coat.
A Silver-backed bear will attack blood wolves present in the area when it enters, prioritizing the wolves over you until it has killed them all. The bear will then engage you. It will ignore blood wolves that appear afterward. The wolves will simply join the bear in attacking you. Retreating, leaving the area and then returning will reset the bear's priorities.
Evasion in low 90s and Parry/Shield in low 80s, Weapons in high 60's are NOT sufficient for safe hunting. Min cap is likely well lower than it should be.
- Teaches TM to at least 96.
- Teaches small edged to at least 100.
- Teaches evasion to at least 110
- Teaches parry to at least 100
- Teaches shield usage to at least 100
- Teaches skinning to at least 101.
- Teaches tactics to at least 101
- NONE. However, see Area Information regarding its favorite prey.
- APPRAISE CAREFUL info: NONE.
- Strength - is not quite 20
- Agility - is not quite 20
- Discipline - is not quite 20
- Reflex - is not quite 20
- Stamina - is not quite 20
- Spawn: A silver-backed bear lumbers in.
- Entrance: A silver-backed bear saunters in, swinging its head from side to side.
- Exit: A silver-backed bear saunters <direction>.
- Death1: A silver-backed bear growls one last time and collapses.
- Death2: A silver-backed bear growls low and dies.
- Decay: A silver-backed bear rots away into nothingness.
You recall everything noteworthy about a silver-backed bear... which is apparently nothing.
They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
They are not known to carry loot in locked boxes.