Storm bull (1)
- There are other pages that use the name "storm bull." Follow the link for more details.
|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
Standing about eight feet at the shoulder, the storm bull is an awe-inspiring sight, with a glistening silvery hide, long pearly horns, and a mist-tipped tail.
You recall everything noteworthy about a storm bull... which is apparently nothing.
They are known to cast Ethereal Shield, Tingle.
They are not known to carry loot in locked boxes.
Standing about eight feet at the shoulder, the storm bull is much larger than its domesticated relatives. It has been drawn with a glistening silvery hide, long pearly horns, and a mist-tipped tail. A small notation in a lower corner indicates that the bulls have an uncanny affinity for electrical magic and have been seen to do things that much resemble the ethereal shield and gar zeng spells used by Warrior Mages.
Swarmy; Storm Bulls will frequently arrive in groups of three.
- Immune to electricity.
- A storm bull tosses its head and snorts. Brilliant sparkles of electricity play across its coat.
- A shimmering shield surrounds a storm bull.
- A storm bull drums its silvery hooves upon the ground.
- A storm bull stares at your hands for a moment, but nothing happens.
Storm Bull hides are used by outfitters to create storm-bull leather items.
3.1 Skill Notes
Easily defended against with 700 shield, 650 parry, 600 evasion.
Defenses slow at around 720 ranks and won't move past 1/34 after about 744 ranks but still train through at least 765.
Conviction still locking at 802.
Weapons and Magic
With 500 weapon ranks and 690 in materies, weapons train very well.
Debil and TM slowed down at 820 ranks.
HUNTing in the area trains well at 660 ranks.
Skinning trains very well with no arranges at 566 ranks. Arranging once still causes the skinning to fail sometimes at this level.
With Misdirection active, hiding at melee was possible most attempts with 395 ranks.
Tactics trains well at 697.
Appraisal is a little slow at 649, 3x appraise quick gets to 3/34.
- Strength - is about (0) 72
- Agility - is rather less (-4) than 80
- Discipline - is rather less (-4) than 84
- Reflex - is somewhat less (-3) than 84
- Stamina - is rather less (-4) than 84