Asaren celpeze (1)
- There are other pages that use the name "Asaren Celpeze." Follow the link for more details.
The asaren celpeze is a mottled lizard the size of a large hunting cat. Elven for "sea lizard", the asaren celpeze are generally content to bask on rocks or beaches near the ocean. Their tough hide is prized for armor, and their pointed teeth valued for many uses, from arrow points to being ground for alchemical compounds. Right now it is in full threat display: crest standing straight up, tail switching back and forth, and jewel-like eyes open wide.
The asaren celpeze is a mottled lizard the size of a large hunting cat. The artist has depicted the creature in full threat display with its crest standing straight up. A more subtle sign of danger is the secretion glistening on the stinger at the end of its tail. At the bottom of the chart, the author notes that the lizard's pointed teeth are often used for arrowheads or ground up for alchemical purposes.
An asaren celpeze lurches forward to stab its tail stinger at you!
The asaren celpeze's tail lashes at you. You block the tail with your <shield>.
The Celpeze sometimes have lumps of ambergris in their gizzards:
- You find a medium green lump of ambergris in the gizzard of an asaren celpeze!
- You find a medium yellow lump of ambergris in the gizzard of an asaren celpeze!
- Hunt in packs:
- "A pack of 3 celpezes just arrived!"
- "A pack of 2 celpezes just arrived!"
- Attacks with tail, which is poisoned.
- All targeted with ranged attacks are half effective.
- Resistant to fire damage.
Celpeze are known to inhabit the island of M'riss. They frequently hop onto certain areas of the otherwise-secure city of Mer'kresh and, given their very strong combat abilities, are often capable of dismantling whatever hapless player characters happen to be passing through the area. Celpeze found at the southern barricade enterance range from 350-663. Celpeze found by the northern baricade entrance range from 550-800. The canals contain a mix of both.
12/6/16 - Southern barricade Celpeze soft capped defenses at 615 ranks. Unable to get past 1/34.