The a scavenger troll closely resembles its cousin, the Wood Trolls in appearance and ugliness. Hulking and heavily muscled with rough bark-like skin, it stares down at you with scrutinizing eyes as if wondering whether you have anything worthwhile. Bits of tattered cloth and leather cling to its grotesque form in a haphazard parody of clothing, souvenirs scavenged from the bodies of many a luckless adventurer.
- Evasion does not move past dabbling post 220
- Weapons are extremely hard to move past 200. Do not move past dabbling at 220.
- Skinning: Consistent perfect skins (full arrange) and quick locking at 285. (05/31/2017)
Scavenger trolls have the ability to steal a player's weapons. This can supposedly be avoided with enough brawling skill. They can be reclaimed if the troll is killed before it degenerates. The Scavenger troll will also take things off of your corpse and in your grave. If you don't come back fast enough to kill it, the creature will despawn and what is stolen will be lost forever.
The scavenger troll exclaims, "Gimmie dat engraved scimitar!"
The scavenger troll stretches its arms towards Argowall. It grabs his scimitar and wrenches it from his hand.
- APPRAISE CAREFUL info: The troll appears immune to normal poisons.
- Strength - is about/not quite 30
- Agility - is about/not quite 30
- Discipline - is about/not quite 30
- Reflex - is about/not quite 30
- Stamina - is about/not quite 30
Some appraise at about in all stats and others at not quite.
- it is wearing some reinforced greaves, [either] a battered cuirbouilli coat, [or] a battered leather coat, [and] a frayed knapsack.
- it is carrying [either] nothing. [or] a scimitar.
When not carried, the scimitar is often stowed in the frayed knapsack.
- ARRANGE INFO: The troll can be arranged to produce a part.
- Spawn: A scavenger troll arrives, scouring the area.
- Entrance: A scavenger troll strolls in, looking attentively at the ground.
- Exit: A scavenger troll kicks at the ground and strolls <direction>.
- Death1: The scavenger troll falls to the ground and lies still.
- Death2: The scavenger troll screams one last time and lies still.
- Decay: The body of the scavenger troll dissolves, leaving behind the few possessions it was able to accumulate.
You recall everything noteworthy about a scavenger troll... which is apparently nothing.
They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
They are known to carry loot in locked boxes.