Living amongst the aftermath of explosions and sulfurous gasses, the telga moradu towers over the nearby trees. Tiny fissures spider across its dark, hardened skin. His stained face is nearly obscured by a bushy beard full of branches and leaves.
- Need 120+ climbing to enter hunting area.
- Parrys using tree, may tire and drop tree
These numbers must be old. With low (310's) defenses and 240-250's offenses i'm dancing with 3-4 and killing them relatively easily.
- A telga moradu comes crashing to the ground. The impact of the giant causes the ground to tremble beneath you!
The impact of the fall shakes the ground beneath you.
- You manage to remain upright, but are a bit wobbly!
- You are thrown to the ground by the heaving of the earth!
You recall that a telga moradu sometimes carries its loot in locked boxes.