Adept Adan'f blood warrior
|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
Introduced as Tuesday Tidings 121.
Like all of the Adan'f race, the bloodwarrior vaguely resembles a large lizard, complete with green-black scales and forked tongue. Slitted red eyes are set deeply into its triangular skull, over triple rows of gleaming pointed teeth. A long, sinuous neck leads down to a stocky body, thickly corded with muscle. The bloodwarrior's large chest and legs provide great strength and speed, and its long barbed tail provides excellent balance. Its arms end in three strong fingers, tipped by sharp, stained claws.
- Warriors can use their tails to trip people out of hiding, causing them to fall and giving leg bleeders.
- Warriors will buff their offense factor using the blood of their fallen allies. This will be reflected in the entry about their offensive capabilities in the APPRAISE CAREFUL output.
- An Adan'f blood warrior kneels beside an Adan'f shadow mage and stabs its srhhtel hammer into the dead body!
- It begins chanting in a strange tongue:
- "Adan'f lusss! Adan'f lusss!
- Adan'f lusss nehhwar'r!
- Adan'f inja ssskramur!"
- The warrior pulls its weapon from the body and reverently wipes off the blood as it stands up. The weapon appears more deadly than before.
- Body Type: Biped
- Attacks: Claws, Pounds and Weapons
- WARNING: Upon death, all of the item's on a warrior's body are automatically destroyed. This will include anything lodged in it.