- There are other pages that use the name "Graverobber." Follow the link for more details.
Scraping a living off the misfortune of its unsuspecting victims, the <race> graverobber spends its life delving into long forgotten tombs and crypts to plunder the untold wealth of treasure lurking within the shadows. Faded black rags covered in countless layers of dirt and grime outline the <race> graverobber's lanky build, sweeping wildly around its stooped frame with every restrained movement. Emotionless eyes gaze outward from the sallow features of its face, partially hidden behind some dark cloth drawn tightly over its mouth and nose. Wrapped in frayed layers of black cloth, long spidery fingers bear wide curling scars that cover its ghostly white flesh, similar in pallor to that of a sun bleached corpse. Its long greasy mane of black hair has been pulled into a frayed ponytail at the back of its head, the tangle of lice-ridden locks resting easily upon its narrow shoulder.
Can spawn as any of the playable races. 3.0
- 330 TM 300 Weapons 350 melee mastery and still miss 9 out 10 on Melee and miss half the time on TM
- 300 on Armor,Parry,Sheild,Evasion tend to only have light and less on hits.
- "Super" Raven and Robbers that just stand out as harder to hit and hit way harder do seem to happen, have had it where you face one and yet can kill off waves of ravens and robbers with area attack's yet not touch the one you are facing.
- 427 TM still locks
- 375 Armor and such seems pretty safe but still locks starts to slow on locking at 385
- 396 seems to be soft cap on melee weapons
- seem very hard to beat in Magic contest
Has a combination of following backpacks, weapons and armor.