|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
The ogre, although young, is still huge. Half again as tall as a Gor'Tog and three times as broad, he's obviously gone through his final growth spurt. His tusks aren't very long, and he's not quite as bulky as his older relatives, but he looks quick and agile enough to wield a weapon well. His big red eyes flicker back and forth, and he mutters to himself under his breath.
They swarm 4 deep.
- Offensive and Defensive soft cap at 120. Hard cap at 125.
- Still teaches hiding at 135. Note: Can't successfully hide with 115 ranks in stealth
- Strength - is a little less than 20
- Agility - is a little less than 24
- Discipline - is somewhat less than 23
- Reflex - is somewhat less than 24
- Stamina - is somewhat less than 21
- A young ogre comes lumbering into sight and peers about with squinty little eyes.
- A young ogre lumbers into sight, glancing around.
- A young ogre howls in pain until its eyes glaze over and it stops.
- A young ogre howls in pain, then pitches forward onto its face and goes still.
- A young ogre decays away.
As of 8/25/18 -- Didn't die with 78 Shield, 82 Evasion, 89 Parry but they did land small hits 1-3. Trains TM well at 93, difficult to hit with 89 Brawling.