|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
The Isundjen resembles a Merelew, perverted and disfigured by the arcane arts. Deep grey fish-like scales cover the surface of its body, though wide strips are missing, particularly notable around its eyes and mouth. Its head is lumpy and misshapen, as if it had been crushed and reassembled, and the webs between its fingers and toes are little more than thin membranes marred with scar tissue and holes. Completing the malicious appearance is its perpetual scowl, with which it displays the jagged shards one would call teeth, and piercing blood-red eyes.
Boxes train well for a thief with ~280 ranks, 50 agility and relevant khri.
Relationship to Gam Chaga's is interesting. The Isundjen Conjurer may use a version of Quicken the Earth to create a gam chaga.
- An Isundjen conjurer drags a wicked claw deeply across its palm, then gathers some of the salt from its scales around the wound.
- The Isundjen conjurer grinds its salt brutally into the palm of its hand without flinching, blood and mineral forming a viscous paste.
- A grey cloud billows forth from the conjurer's grasp, accompanied by the stench of burning flesh. It clenches its fist and the swirling torrent of particles responds, coalescing into a frail gam chaga.
- Their grey salt-encrusted skin is intentionally not usable for tanning.
- Spawn is erratic, sometimes will go for an hour with a steady stream, other times they can't find me and spawn in all the adjacent rooms then despawn.
- Can't use HUNT in this area as it's a lake.
Arguably the greatest shame of the Merelew people is the Isundjen -- a hideous and perverted version of their race, born of cruelty and dark magics. The Isundjen now require saltwater to survive, growing weak and eventually dying when deprived of it for an extended period. Their habitat is the salty Lake Ratamipak, located in the Velaka Desert near the place of their vile origin.
- Evasion at 500 won't move off of dabbling (1/34).
- Parry/shield both moving decently around 450.
- Skinning moves well via 5 arranges at 590.
- Stealth trained higher than evasion but at 526 it takes work to move off of 1/34, that's without snipe.
- Boxes drop pretty frequently when looting for boxes.