Nipoh oshu (1)
Swirling whisps of steam hang together in an amorphous cloud of vapor, with crude limbs protruding from its mass, waving as if held in in a breeze. Two malevolent eyes glare hatefully from deep within its body.
- Has a scalding steam attack which cannot be defended against. Ethereal Shield or Merelew's Legacy negate a good portion of the vitality damage taken, but only has a minor effect on wounds received.
- Drops two small fire opals after death.
The area is dark, requiring a light source.
There are three different difficulties of Nipoh Oshu. The Nipoh Oshu (1), the easiest, are in the Northwest portion, Nipoh Oshu (2) are in the Northeast portion and Nipoh Oshu (3), the hardest, are in the North.
- 100 ranks for 100% chance to climb into and out of the area
- Bare minimum skill needed in defense in 170 for tier 1.
- Should have at/over 30 stamina to mitigate their special steam attack which damages and drains vitality.
- Throwing weapons do not lodge even when hurled. Cross bow bolt's lodge.
- Weapon training slows somewhat at 200 ranks.
- Immune to puncture, fire and electricity.
- Still gives 1/34 in Armor, Shield, and Evasion at 290 ranks, but not Parry
- Warmage Deb spells work fine on then from EE to Frostbite IP has no effect
- 80 ranks in a ranged weapon 110 rank Missile Mastery and 30 Agility was able to lock all easy.