A sabre-toothed warcat is covered in pale tawny fur with darker orange flecks. Its shoulders rise almost to your chin, surmounted by a broad flat face and a fluffy tail. Its wide mouth is closed, but long, sabre-like incisors extend about halfway to its chest.
The Sabre-toothed Warcat can cast Hypnotize. With 40 in Disc/Int/Wis, Hypnotize will affect you sometimes but quite infrequently.
It is wearing an iron-spiked leather collar.
Trains well with defenses around 300, some small light hits. Shield Hard Cap 355 -- Paladin 9/30/18
Trains skinning well in the low 300's. Full arranges will result in a destroyed skin most of the time at 305 skinning.
- Strength - is less than 45
- Agility - is slightly less than 40
- Discipline - is slightly less than 40
- Reflex - is slightly less than 40
- Stamina - is slightly less than 40