Small, thankfully unidentifiable black creatures crawl around in the orc raider's greasy grey hair. With fastidious personal habits of a peccary in a mud-pit, the raider stops from time to time to pick one of the insects off his scalp and pop it into his mouth, smacking his lips greedily as he chews. Standing no more than a hand's width higher than the average human, the raider's musculature is considerably more dense, with thick bones and an almost ape-like curve to its skull.
- leather reinforced helm
- full double leather
- rusty steel broadsword
- crudely-sewn hide sack
- shabby leather sack
Second and Third Floor:
- Body Type: Biped
- Attacks: Claws, Pounds and Bites if Disarmed, Uses Heavy Edged Weapons Typically
- Weapon Caps: 365 ranks to 445+ ranks
- Weapon learning slows down greatly at about 425 to 430 ranks.
- About the Area: The manor is broken into 2 separate zones. The first floor has leather wearing raiders and chain wearing reivers. The second and third floor are a separate area, containing only orc raiders wearing chain. The first floor is easier than the second floor, and second floor raiders award more experience. Clan-chiefs spawn throughout the manor, in an extremely rare instance, and seem to show up far more frequently when they're the first creature to spawn/you're walking in to the manor with nobody inside currently. They don't appear to be much harder than the raiders, and also wear chain.
- Raiders spawn 3/hunter in the area and the second and third floors are considered the same area.
- Tier 1 Raiders are much easier than stated here. I hunted these and Young Gryphons at the same time and left for Misshapen Germish'din at about 380 defenses. These are a nice step up from the Orc Reivers found outside the manor. 12/10/2016
- Noticed Stealth slows considerably at 480. 04/14/17
- 2/22/2018 — Went to these after Evasion/Stealth/Skinning (survival prime) capped in Bristle-back Peccs (on M'riss) at 369. Survivals locking, but taking a few good hits every now and then. 40 stam, 60 reflex, 40 50 agil.
Can start popping these instead of bandit boxes at around 280 locksmithing. Barbarian with 230 locksmithing, and focus meditation, disarming very slowly.