Spotted kashika serpent
|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
Intricate patterns of greens, browns and black cover the dull scales of the kashika serpent, making it difficult to distinguish from its surroundings.
- Spotted kashika serpents inhabit the Beneath Fang's Peak mine in Fang Cove. The area is only accessible to Estate Holders. Although non-estate holders can join the sea mammoth to Fang Cove, only estate holders may leave the building where the mammoth docks.
- Their habitat is indoors so they start advancing at pole range and often spawn in packs of two or three.
- Movement in the cave (including RETREATing) can result in entanglement, a web effect that prevents movement and other actions for the duration [Roundtime: # seconds]. Skill in Athletics will mitigate the time it takes to escape this web effect. With sufficient skill it can be avoided altogether. Experienced dilettante's (135 ranks) can avoid it when retreating (12/15/2016). More skill is required to avoid it when moving room to room.
- Occasionally an adventurous kashika serpent will slither out the southern end of the cave into the, normally uninhabited, outlying dense undergrowth of Fang's Shadow.
Spotted kashika serpents have noticably unbalanced combat abilities. Their offensive capabilities significantly exceed their defenses.
Weapon skills soft cap (1/34) at 140ish while defensive skills quickly mindlock (34/34) at 205 (12/15/2016).
Very similar to serpents out east gate of Riverhaven. They like to swarm, and you can get webbed moving from one room to another.
Easy to hit. Can hit with about 80 ranks.
Hard cap TM >155
119 Evasion, 101 Parry, 94 Shield, 31 Reflex, No burden - defenses too low - serpents getting light and good hits regularly
Hunting was viable with 145 Parry, 119 Shield, 119 Evasion, 34 reflex, fair hindrance in chain armor (May 2020).
- Tactics: no learning (0/34) at 230 (12/15/2016)
- Skinning: no learning (0/34) with full arrange at 265 (12/15/2016)
28 June 2022: Can hit just fine with 110 offenses, but they land regular hits even with lowest defense (Parry) at 125, with 45 reflex.
- APPRAISE CAREFUL info: NONE.
Spotted kashika serpents are immune to Ice Patch: The kashika serpent seems unaffected since it has no legs.
- Strength - is about than 30
- Agility - is about 30
- Discipline - is definitely less than 30
- Reflex - is about 30
- Stamina - is about 30
- it is wearing nothing.
- it is carrying nothing.
- ARRANGE INFO: The serpent can be arranged to produce a skin.
Skin (serpent skin)
- Unarranged max value: 382 Dokoras. High Quality (70) - work loose a sterling example of a serpent skin
- Arranged max value: 436 Dokoras. Perfect Quality (99) - retrieve a perfect skin
- Spawn: The whisper of scales reveals the presence of a spotted kashika serpent.
- Entrance: A spotted kashika serpent slithers into view.
- Exit: A spotted kashika serpent slithers <direction>.
- Death1: A spotted kashika serpent collapses and exhales with a hiss as it grows still.
- Death2: A spotted kashika serpent exhales with a hiss as it grows still.
- Decay: A spotted kashika serpent decays away.
You recall everything noteworthy about a spotted kashika serpent... which is apparently nothing.
They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
They are not known to carry loot in locked boxes.