Alien in appearance, the s'sugi malchata could be mistaken for a humanoid at a great distance. However, up close there's no room for uncertainty. An insect-like head and slitted yellow eyes cap a sinuous three part body. Long, segmented appendages protrude out of the creature's back, hooked around its torso like an extra set of ribs. Short, jagged claws cap its humanoid-hands, and wavering antennae probe the air. Oddly, the s'sugi malchata's multi-jointed legs don't make contact with the ground, it appears to hover above the sand on an invisible cushion.
- Sandstorm: Creates a sandstorm that pulls people from hiding and stuns them. Also has possibility of throwing into another room and causing injury.
- Sand webs: Immobilizes for 1-3 seconds.
- Sandstorms can improve the balance of all the malchata in the room.
- Casts Fire Ball
- S'sgui malchata cannot be knocked over.
- "[T]heir fireballs are much stronger, such that they even kill themselves with the splash damage"
- "Went from no wounds to bleeding skin and less than 30% vitality. I have 99 stamina. Using plate/brigandine armor. Have 600 ranks in each. Have 75 mana Sure Footing, Swirling Winds and YS up. Have Etheral Shield up also at 70 mana. have defending at near 700ranks. Shield, evasion parry all nearining 700 ranks."
- "Untouchable with 725 evasion, 650 armors/shield/parry, 70 reflex. Fireballs blocked, but still hitting other Malchata" 1/6/2016