|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
Vykathi are an infamous race of carnivorous insects. Standing upright on two sturdy legs, their soldiers are slightly shorter than an average Human. Their four clawed arms are ideal for vicious slashing attacks. However, they are not well armored and are definitely one of the vykathi's most expendable castes.
Vykathi soldiers do not patrol the Vykathi Hive, Upper Air Tunnels. They are first encountered in the Air Tunnels below (one down).
- Weapon skills at 170 miss more often then not. (10/18/2020)
- Defensive skills at 220 mindlock quickly and allow for sustained fighting with injury when engaged with multiple soldiers. (10/18/2020)
- Skinning: Consistent perfect parts (full arrange) and quick locking at 311. (10/18/2020)
APPRAISE CAREFUL info:
- With Defenses around 225 the vykathi soldier is a solid / difficult / worthy opponent. It would train acceptably.
- With Weapons at 170 (300+ Mastery) the vykathi soldier is a harmless / simple / worthy opponent. It would train rather well.
- Vykathi are immune to physical stuns.
- APPRAISE CAREFUL info: The soldier appears immune to slicing.
Slice damage tends to do nothing more than scuff the vykathi's carapace.
- Strength - is about 30
- Agility - is about 30
- Discipline - is not quite 30
- Reflex - is about 30
- Stamina - is not quite 30
- it is wearing nothing.
- it is carrying nothing.
- ARRANGE INFO: The soldier can be arranged to produce a part
- Spawn: A vykathi soldier marches in.
- Entrance: A vykathi soldier marches in.
- Exit: A vykathi soldier marches <direction>.
- Death1: A vykathi soldier topples over, dying silently and without theatrics.
- Decay: A vykathi soldier decays away.
You recall everything noteworthy about a vykathi soldier... which is apparently nothing.
They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
They are not known to carry loot in locked boxes.