| Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed
- This article is incomplete, which means that while it is not a stub, it still lacks certain data or information.
- Infobox entry on skinning skill required
- Infobox entry on manipulate 1 skill
- Infobox entry on manipulate 2 skill
- Infobox entry on manipulate cap
- Infobox entry on natural attack creature level
- Infobox entry on weapon attack creature level
- Infobox entry on defense creature level
| To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.
| Skinning Details
| Part Name
| Part Weight
| Ranks Required
| Max Value
|| 198 Kronars|
| Max Arranged
|| 425 Kronar|
||Unknown / Unknown
The young firecat is a large cat of sleek build with powerful leaping muscles that ripple beneath its thick black coat. Flames flicker above its tufted ears, and its eyes shift from red to gold to blue as it watches, waiting for the perfect opportunity to pounce.
Weapon skills hard cap 111
In the same area as Supple Firecats, a much more difficult creature.
Rarely spawns with sprites/maidens in the Skeleton's Crook area. May be much weaker in this area. Overall Evaluation in Skeleton's Crook, Ruins is only 20.
The firecat appears immune to fire.
Soot-streaked fangs can be SHAPED into arrowheads or boltheads.