With a pure white coat and gleaming green eyes, the snowbeast appears to be a cruel hybrid of a snow leopard and a timber wolf, except pushed into a hideously twisted and expanded form. Patches of its fur have been rubbed off from its own frantic scratching, revealing a scaley surface underneath. Drooling with a frantic and permanent need for food, nothing sates it so easily as warm, tender red meat.
With a pure white coat and vivid green eyes, the snowbeast appears to be a cruel hybrid of a snow leopard and a timber wolf, twisted and expanded. Here and there the artist has depicted patches of fur missing, revealing scaly skin beneath.
- Snowbeasts can break through webs.
- APPRAISE CAREFUL info: The snowbeast appears immune to cold.
Snowbeasts are immune to Ice Patch:
You gesture at a snowbeast.
A sheet of slippery ice forms beneath a snowbeast.
The snowbeast seems unaffected by the ice around its feet.
- Strength - is about 20
- Agility - is about 20
- Discipline - is somewhat less than 20
- Reflex - is about 20
- Stamina - is somewhat less than 20
Offensive skills cap out at 105
Defensive skills soft cap at 105, hard cap at 120
Stealth soft cap at 103
Empathy caps out at 140
- Spawn: A blood-curdling howl fills the air as a snowbeast lopes in!
- Entrance: A telltale howl fills the air as a snowbeast bounds in from the <direction>!
- Exit: A snowbeast bounds <direction>, howling at the stars!
- Death1: A snowbeast lets loose a blood-curdling howl and falls into a heap.
- Death2: A snowbeast lets loose a blood-curdling howl and goes still.
- Decay: A snowbeast's body folds up into itself and turns to dust.
You recall everything noteworthy about a snowbeast... which is apparently nothing.
They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
They are not known to carry loot in locked boxes.