|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
With a pure white coat and gleaming green eyes, the snowbeast appears to be a cruel hybrid of a snow leopard and a timber wolf, except pushed into a hideously twisted and expanded form. Patches of its fur have been rubbed off from its own frantic scratching, revealing a scaley surface underneath. Drooling with a frantic and permanent need for food, nothing sates it so easily as warm, tender red meat.
With a pure white coat and vivid green eyes, the snowbeast appears to be a cruel hybrid of a snow leopard and a timber wolf, twisted and expanded. Here and there the artist has depicted patches of fur missing, revealing scaly skin beneath.
- Snowbeasts can break through webs.
- APPRAISE CAREFUL info: The snowbeast appears immune to cold.
Snowbeasts are immune to Ice Patch:
You gesture at a snowbeast.
A sheet of slippery ice forms beneath a snowbeast.
The snowbeast seems unaffected by the ice around its feet.
- Strength - is about 20
- Agility - is about 20
- Discipline - is somewhat less than 20
- Reflex - is about 20
- Stamina - is somewhat less than 20
Offensive skills cap out at 105
Defensive skills soft cap at 105, hard cap at 120
Stealth soft cap at 103
Empathy caps out at 140
Skinning still locking at 150
- Spawn: A blood-curdling howl fills the air as a snowbeast lopes in!
- Entrance: A telltale howl fills the air as a snowbeast bounds in from the <direction>!
- Exit: A snowbeast bounds <direction>, howling at the stars!
- Death1: A snowbeast lets loose a blood-curdling howl and falls into a heap.
- Death2: A snowbeast lets loose a blood-curdling howl and goes still.
- Decay: A snowbeast's body folds up into itself and turns to dust.
You recall everything noteworthy about a snowbeast... which is apparently nothing.
They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
They are not known to carry loot in locked boxes.