The jeol moradu stands well over five times the height of a large human with pale skin and white hair. His beard looks like giant icicles hanging halfway down his broad chest.
- Jeol Moradu means Ice Giant in Gamgweth.
- They will spawn in the 172-178 creature level range.
- They come equipped with high-tier armor and weapon with an cold/frost leaning. Their gear self-deletes, no stealing, sorry.
- They cast Swirling Winds and Frost Scythe primarily, Ice Patch occasionally.
- They are immune to cold damage, poisons, and stuns.
- Shake the ground when falling over or dropping dead (as they are giants).
- Previously this was an unbalancing gimmick. This has been converted to use the contested abilities mechanics as a Power vs Reflex attack -- it's also a potential special attack.