|Alternate Names: Name means "Winter White" in Haakish|
|Dominant Race: Dwarf, Gor'Tog|
|Dominant Guild: None|
|Government: King of Inner Hibarnhvidar and Owner of The Three Turnips.|
|Guild Halls: Barbarian, Bard, Empath, Paladin, Trader, Warrior Mage|
|Patron Deity: None|
- 1 Overview
- 2 Government, history, and background
- 3 Locations about town
- 4 Important activities
- 5 Creatures
- 6 Maps
- 7 Scripts
- 8 Miscellaneous
Hibarnhvidar is the capital city of Forfedhdar, and lies in the Himineldar Shel. Hibarnhvidar is one of the cities in the Dwarven Kingdom of Kwarlog, which includes the Arncharn Shel to the north. Hibarnhvidar could also be considered the city of gates.
Play.net Description: According to Master Cartographer Benkero, Hibarnhvidar is a wonder of Dwarven engineering. Enormous waterwheels put the Segoltha River to work, providing fresh water and electric lighting throughout the city. However, these claims have not been verified, and Benkero has encountered difficulty in organizing and funding an expedition.
Government, history, and background
Inner Hibarnhvidar is run by the Dwarves and represented by a King. Outer Hibarnhvider is Toggish, and the leader is the current owner of The Three Turnips.
Locations about town
Hibarnhvidar is split into two main divisions, the Toggish Outer Hibarnhvidar, and the Dwarven Inner Hibarnhvidar. Of note is the moongate to the Trabe Plateau in the eastern reaches of the inner city.
Hibarnhvidar is the city of gates. Upon entering the city from the Haalikshal Highway from the east, travelers enter the tower of Lewkar Awg, sitting astride the road to Hibarnhvidar. Next is the entrance to Hibarnhvidar itself, the Raven Gate, with twinned obsidian raven statues flanking it.
To the far northwest lies the unremarkable Northwestern Gate, leading out towards Kwarlog and Arid Steppe. On the road leading to the Gate you pass the elaborate Water-Wheel which powers much of the industry of the city.
- Hibarnhvidar Albreda Shrine
- From the meditation wall in Albreda's Shrine in outer Hibarnhvidar:
- The artwork on this portion of the wall depicts the Hibarnhvidar water-wheel, an engineering marvel for all time.
Two gates sit astride the road connecting Outer and Inner Hibarnhvidar. The Stone Gate serves entry to the mountain which Inner Hibarnhvidar lies within. The Iron Gate guards the inner caverns of of Hibarnhvidar.
Unique shops and services
- Cargil's Engraving - Metal Engraving
- Hvairn's Showldh Stal - Heraldry Room
- The Fashion Firmament
- Kvaren's - Barbarian Only, Weapons and War Paint
- Ladar's Shop - Metal, Leather & Tool Repair
Bars, inns, and taverns
- Mountain Giant - Near the Abandoned Mine area, but in a trail farther east.
- Albino Cave Fish
- Malodorous Bucca
- Retch Fiend
- Stone-throwing Imp
- Young Cave Troll
- The Hibarnhvidar flag, found along East Valley Road:
- A giant golden water wheel has been embroidered on a black silk rectangle.