Red-Gold scaled atik'et (1)
The scaled atik'et resembles a slightly built S'Kra Mur woman with red-gold scales and a fiery crest atop her head. Flickering flames dance back and forth from finger to finger, and her lips are parted in a soft, hissing croon.
There are three tiers of atik'et within the Gate of Souls area. The easiest are the Golden or Red-Gold Scaled Atik'et on the Blasted Plain. These are the intermediate Red-Gold Scaled Atik'et in the Temple of Ushnish. Highest tier of Red-Gold Scaled Atik'et are down the cliff behind the temple in an area known as The Fangs of Ushnish.
Accompanying this variety of atik'et are Mottled Westanuryn.
Due to their use of Parry Ability skill as their main defense, the scimitar-using variant is more difficult to hit than the greatsword-using one. This is to the point where, while in the PARRY DEFENSIVE MANEUVER, their defenses are so good that even against a foe that barely learns from them, they can completely defend themselves much of the time.
The atik'et appears immune to fire.
- A red-gold scaled atik'et sketches an arcane symbol with a flame-tipped finger.
- The scaled atik'et gestures, her eyes glowing bright blue. The lava around her feet solidifies, steadying her.
- A red-gold scaled atik'et looks steadier.
- The scaled atik'et gestures causing the heat to shimmer around her.
- A shimmering ethereal shield surrounds a red-gold scaled atik'et.
- The scaled atik'et makes a sharp, stabbing gesture at you.
- A shard of elemental fire flies at you!