|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
Introduced in Tuesday Tidings 33.
You recall everything noteworthy about a scavenger giant... which is apparently nothing.
They are known to carry loot in locked boxes.
They will berserk out of stuns. The glazed look in a scavenger giant's eye fades, and is replaced by a terrible berserk rage.
- it is wearing a ribbed bone hauberk.
- it is carrying a metal oval shield, a razaksel battle axe.
Its meaty flesh operates as a shield, instead of the shield doing so. "A scavenger giant barely blocks with its meaty flesh."
- Spawn: TBD
- Entrance: You feel a faint trembling in the earth as a scavenger giant strides into the area.
- Entrance: TBD
- Exit: TBD
- Death: A scavenger giant crashes to the ground and shudders for a moment before he ceases all movement.
- Decay: A dark cloud coalesces over the body of the scavenger giant, roiling with turbulence. When the cloud clears, his body is just... gone!
- Other: TBD