There are 6 Rooms inside the Old Rat's Tavern that swains spawn in.
Mostly, swains will spawn in packs of 2-5. These do not seem to swarm too much.
You recall that a bawdy swain sometimes carries its loot in locked boxes.
Boxes were able to be popped by a Thief with 25 Agility, with no Bonus, at 85 Disarming, and 90 Lockpicking. With Disarming being Careful.
A bawdy swain swaggers in, thumbs hooked into his belt and a smug look on his face.
A bawdy swain swaggers in.
A bawdy swain collapses to the ground.
A bawdy swain grows still.
The random item glows dimly then crumbles to dust as the bawdy swain's life-force fades.
A bawdy swain's corpse sinks into the ground.
A bawdy swain sneers at you.
Carries 1 Armor, and 1 Weapon, with a random Charm, Ring or Buckle that will vanish on Death.
Weapons: a cudgel, a cutlass, a hand axe, a Dwarven hammer
Armors: a chain shirt, a leather brigadine, some half plate
- On Hara they spawn inside the tavern, first and second floors, and also in rooms adjacent to the Tavern outside.
- Need buffs to hunt at 100 ranks. Safe hunting is 120 offense and defense.
- Train locks carefully starting at 80, around 95 ranks they become at level.
- Soft cap is 140.
- Twohanded Edged: 134 68% dabbling (1/34) wouldn't come off of dabbling
- TM soft cap at 145 25-30 mentals
- Hard cap on weapon at 140 as Warmage -Xedis