|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
Vykathi are an infamous race of carnivorous insects. Standing upright on two sturdy legs, their harvesters are about as tall as an average Human. Their four arms may not be strong, but they end in vicious claws fully capable of wielding lightweight weapons.
These creatures Swarm!
Vykathi harvesters are abundently present throughout the Vykathi Hive, Upper Air Tunnels and quickly swarm to repel intruders.
- Skinning: Consistent perfect parts (full arrange) and quick locking at 311 (10/18/2020).
APPRAISE CAREFUL info:
- With Defenses around 225 the vykathi harvester is definitely less skilled / a relatively easy opponent. It would train somewhat poorly.
- With Weapons at 170 (300+ Mastery) the vykathi harvester is a creature completely beneath your notice that you could kill quickly, tear to shreds, or wipe the floor with. It would train somewhat poorly.
- Vykathi are immune to physical stuns.
- APPRAISE CAREFUL info: The harvester appears immune to slicing.
Slice damage tends to do nothing more than scuff the vykathi's carapace.
- Strength - is not quite 30
- Agility - is not quite 30
- Discipline - is rather less than 30
- Reflex - is not quite 30
- Stamina - is rather less than 30
- it is wearing nothing.
- it is carrying nothing.
As of 436y, 41d AVL (10/19/2020) I have yet to find any loot on the corpse of a vykathi harvester. They may no longer carry the following items.
- Spawn: A vykathi harvester silently strides in.
- Entrance: A vykathi harvester strides in.
- Exit: A vykathi harvester strides <direction>.
- Death1: A vykathi harvester topples over awkwardly, kicking and flailing wildly as it expires
- Decay: A vykathi harvester decays away.
You recall everything noteworthy about a vykathi harvester... which is apparently nothing.
They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
They are not known to carry loot in locked boxes.