|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
Vykathi are an infamous race of carnivorous insects. Standing upright on two sturdy legs, their harvesters are about as tall as an average Human. Their four arms may not be strong, but they end in vicious claws fully capable of wielding lightweight weapons.
These creatures Swarm!
- Weapons: Rarely miss and lock rather well at 180 (10/27/2020)
- Defenses: Soft cap (1/34) at or before 235 (10/27/2020).
- Debilitation: Soft caps (1/34) at or before 250 (10/27/2020).
- Tactics: Mindlock through 259 (10/19/2020). Hard cap (0/34) at or before 285 (10/27/2020).
- Skinning: Consistent perfect parts and quick locking with ARRANGE ALL at 311 (10/18/2020). Continues to lock at 345 (11/12/2020).
APPRAISE CAREFUL info:
- Weapons at 170 (300+ Mastery) the vykathi harvester is a creature completely beneath your notice that you could kill quickly, tear to shreds, or wipe the floor with. It would train somewhat poorly.
- Weapons at 230 (400+ Mastery) it is completely beneath you (-10) and would train quite badly (1/7).
- Defenses around 225 the vykathi harvester is definitely less skilled / a relatively easy opponent. It would train somewhat poorly.
- Vykathi are immune to stuns, both physical and magical (such as Arc Light).
- APPRAISE CAREFUL info: The harvester appears immune to slicing.
Slice damage tends to do nothing more than scuff a vykathi's carapace.
- Strength - is not quite 30
- Agility - is not quite 30
- Discipline - is rather less than 30
- Reflex - is not quite 30
- Stamina - is rather less than 30
- Spawn: A vykathi harvester silently strides in.
- Entrance: A vykathi harvester strides in.
- Exit: A vykathi harvester strides <direction>.
- Death1: A vykathi harvester topples over awkwardly, kicking and flailing wildly as it expires
- Decay: A vykathi harvester decays away.
You recall everything noteworthy about a vykathi harvester... which is apparently nothing.
They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
They are not known to carry loot in locked boxes.