|Alternate Names: None|
|Dominant Race: Rakash|
|Dominant Guild: None|
|Guild Halls: None|
|Patron Deity: None|
A small Rakash village unveiled by the Merchant Cefrit of Odcoru. Following the defeat of the Necromancer Lyras in 397, several wandering Rakash merchants and Rakash adventurers have settled here to expand the existing community and create a home away from home. In several places around the town you can find various bells and ropes, these are for warning purposes and used to advise the townspeople of war or invasion.
To be completed.
- Cefrit of Odcoru - Armor
- Kifa Awrocis - Weapons
- Permutations of Siksraja - Clothing
- Uz Zinat - Jewelry
- Augs Uda - Teas made from healing herbs
- Visfarej Cehs - General Store & Favor Items
- Slafs Riza Rakstit - Paper
- Zivis Cehs - Fishing Supplies
- Saralt Kaste - Bakery
- Favors are available in the Awksa Dzilvawta Ala (Deep Cave). No orbs are required. See Celoturs uz Siksraja for more information.
There are currently no known task givers in Siksraja.