A signature spell is one that can only be cast by the specific guild that teaches it due to the extraordinary way it operates. As such, it cannot be cast from a Spell scroll or cast with the Idon's Theft spell.
They typical interact with the confound of a guild:
- Clerics — Devotion and attunement to the Spiritual Plane
- Moon Mages — Latent mental link to the Plane of Probability
- Warrior Mages — Attunement to the Elemental Planes
- Bards — Exertion of sound waves and a relationship with the Naga
- Empaths — Empathy Transference link
- Necromancers — Thanatological Transference link and (potential) attunement to certain demons
- Paladins — Soul state
- Rangers — Attunement to the forces of nature
- Traders — Starlight Infusion.
Related forum posts
Pages in category "Signature spells"
The following 157 pages are in this category, out of 157 total.
- Saesordian Compass
- Sanyu Lyba
- See the Wind
- Seer's Sense
- Sever Thread
- Shadewatch Mirror
- Shadow Servant
- Shape Moonblade
- Shield of Light
- Shift Moonbeam
- Shocking Infusions
- Skein of Shadows
- Soul Attrition
- Soul Bonding
- Sovereign Destiny
- Spiteful Rebirth
- Starlight Sphere
- Stellar Collector
- Steps of Vuan