Circle of Sympathy
|Prerequisites:||Circle 40, Mental Focus and Gift of Life|
|Mana Type:||Life Magic|
|Spell Type:||ritual / utility|
|Prep (min/max):||150 / 700|
|Skill Range (min/max):||80 / 800|
|Valid Spell Target:||Special|
|Duration (min/max):||30 minutes / 90 minutes|
|Description:||The Circle of Sympathy spell allows multiple Empaths to unite their mana attunements, helping to keep any of them from falling weak and powerless while the others are still strongly attuned. Once the spell forms, anyone with an empathic touch may join the matrix. Any caster should be aware, this spell is a ritual spell and will require a ritual focus to successfully cast.|
|Effect:||Creates a tree that allows Empaths to share attunement|
|Example Messaging:||The mental strain of this pattern is considerably eased by your ritual focus.|
- Ritual spells may require the use of a ritual focus.
- Empath only attunement sharing (similar to vigil or heart link).
- Nearly impossible to cast without a ritual focus.
- Tree type appears to vary by Empath.
- Known tree types: Acanth, Aspen, Fir, Lemon, Lunat, Mikkhalbamar, Mimosa, Modwir, Pear, Tamarisk
- Additional Empaths may link to the tree by TOUCHING the tree. The link to the tree is severed by TOUCHing it again.
- You cannot summon another tree while already linked to a tree.
- You cannot summon another tree to a room that already has one.