|Prerequisites:||Circle 15, Siphon Vitality|
|Mana Type:||Arcane Magic|
|Spell Type:||standard / utility|
|Prep (min/max):||15 / 100|
|Skill Range (min/max):||80 / 800|
|Valid Spell Target:||Self, Special|
|Description:||The Consume Flesh spell draws from the power of a ritual of consumption that has been placed upon a corpse, utilizing it to destroy part of the corpse in order to repair the caster. It should go without saying that it is impossible to consume something that does not exist, so casters should take care to leave the part of the prey they wish to utilize undamaged.|
|Effect:||Wound heal, Destroy body parts of a corpse.|
|Example Messaging:||You gesture.|
[Tiny/Small/Moderate/Large/Huge/Massive] streams of viridian and copper leap from your outstretched hand, coalescing around the [target]'s [body part] and exploiting the thanatological link. The streams flare a sanguine red, consuming the [body part] as your own mends.
- Must perform the Consume ritual before using.
- Can be used on dead player characters.
- Syntax is CAST [BODY PART]. See also a complete list of body parts.
- Casting on a badly damaged part will reduce the spell potency, casting on a destroyed part will cause the spell to fail.
- The number of times Consume Flesh may be cast on a single corpse is based on your Thanatology skill, and you gain one additional use every 75 ranks up to a total of 5 uses.
- Casting this spell inside a standard justice zone generates Social Outrage.