|Prerequisites:||Circle 50, Anti-Stun and Marshal Order|
|Mana Type:||Holy Magic|
|Spell Type:||cyclic / augmentation, utility, area of effect, pulse to group|
|Prep (min/max):||5 / 25|
|Skill Range (min/max):||250 / 1000|
|Valid Spell Target:||Group, Area|
|Pulse Timing:||12 seconds|
|Description:||In times of despair when spirits waver, Truffenyi's Rally lets you be the keen voice of valor among allies, spurring them onward and straightening their slumped backs. Be aware that this spell can wear down your own spirit each time it remedies a harmful influence on you or another.|
|Effect:||Balance heal, dispels negative effects|
|Example Messaging:||You gesture.|
You speak a few words of righteousness in Truffenyi's name.
When it dispels an effect the caster sees:
When dispelling for an ally in your group:
- The dispel function with accompanying spirit drain will cease beyond a certain point of soul health, and increased soul purity will reduce the amount used.
- Truffenyi's Rally will attempt a beneficial dispel on each player in the group (1 spell per group member, provided there is enough potency).
- Provided the spell has enough potency, TR tries to dispel one offensive spell per member of the group; it might not be the same spell for every group member (if they're affected by different debuffs, for example).
- Potency is affected by the amount of mana you put into the spell and your spell stance.
- Seen by a 50th circle Necromancer grouped with a Paladin using Truffenyi's Rally (no Necro spells in use):
Unspoken words of gibberish resembling [Paladin]'s voice grate in your ears, causing you to falter!