|Mana Type:||Lunar magic|
|Spell Type:||standard / augmentation, utility|
|Prep (min/max):||15 / 100|
|Skill Range (min/max):||80 / 800|
|Valid Spell Target:||Self, PC|
|Duration (min/max):||10 minutes / 40 minutes|
|Description:||Seer's Sense hones the caster's magical senses, such that he may concentrate and sense the general distance and state of being of a target person regardless of their distance from him. If cast on himself, the caster's foresight improves, allowing him to dodge better.
As might be expected as of the progenitors of this spell, Followers of Fortune's Path tend to be particularly adept with it.
|Effect:||+Evasion skill, mental link to PC|
|Example Messaging:||Cast on Others:|
You gesture at <target>
- Self-cast, Seer's Sense provides a direct bonus to evasion skill.
- Members of the Fortune's Path have a spell affinity for this spell giving them a duration bonus to the self-cast effect.
- Non-Gypsies: 10-40 minutes
- Gypsies: 30-90
- Cast on another, it establishes a link to them, which along with telling you various things about them when you PERCEIVE works with several other spells, including:
- Thoughtcast - Anyone you have a Seer's link with will hear any Thoughtcasts you receive
- Thoughtcast - An active Seer's link makes Thoughtcasting to the target much easier.
- Riftal Summons - A Seer's link makes it easier to cast Riftal Summons on someone by about a one zone increase in range.
- Contingency - You can use Contingency on someone you have a Seer's link with in place of a moonbeam.
- RELEASE LINK will cancel the link between the caster and target.
- The duration of the spell when cast on others is greater: 30-90