|Prerequisites:||Butcher's Eye or Kura-Silma|
|Ward Slots:||This spell uses 1 ward slot when cast by Necromancers.|
|Mana Type:||Arcane Magic|
|Spell Type:||standard / warding|
|Prep (min/max):||15 / 100|
|Skill Range (min/max):||80 / 800|
|Valid Spell Target:||Self|
|Duration (min/max):||10 minutes / 40 minutes|
|Justice:||This spell is illegal to cast in Justice Zones.|
|Corruption:||This spell causes Divine Outrage or some other form of Sorcerous Corruption.|
|Description:||The Calcified Hide spell uses mutative energy to form a network of slightly flexible, toughened ridges upon the caster's body. These ridges help absorb the shock of all damaging attacks, and may even nullify minor physical damage completely.|
|Effect:||+Stamina (stat), Damage reduction.|
|Example Messaging:||3rd person:|
<Necromancer> holds out her arms to her sides in a preparatory gesture.
<Necromancer> shudders slightly as streams of black energy slide up across her arms from her fingertips before arcing out along her entire body.
Whitened ridges rise up from beneath <Necromancer>'s <skin/scales> all across her limbs and torso.
|Post String(s):||who is covered with whitened ridges|
- Randomly and rarely completely negates the damage from an attack.
- Appears in the character's LOOK and as a post room string.
- This spell generates Divine Outrage.
- Casting this spell (or having it visible) inside a standard justice zone generates Social Outrage.
- Protects against both physical and elemental damage.