|Prerequisites:||Circle 15, Auspice|
|Mana Type:||Holy magic|
|Spell Type:||battle / utility|
|Prep (min/max):||15 / 100|
|Skill Range (min/max):||80 / 800|
|Valid Spell Target:||Self|
|Description:||Eylhaar's Feast grants its caster unique control over his soul. A Holy Mage with this spell can transmute a portion of his spiritual energy into any other form of bodily energy: be it vigor, magical attunement or raw life force.
The sensation of using Eylhaar's Feast is surprisingly euphoric. Repeated short-term use may addict the caster to the sensations the spell provides. In the thrall of addiction it is dangerously easy to steal away too much of the soul at once, granting the caster the pleasant death of the spell's namesake.
|Effect:||Spirit damage, Vitality heal, Attunement heal, Fatigue heal, Converts spirit health to attunement, vitality, or fatigue.|
- CAST <option> <percentage> <bitter>
- Valid Options: Attunement, Fatigue, Vitality
- Valid Percentage: # 1-99
- To use the "bitter" option, you must know the Bitter Feast spell.
- With the Bitter Feast option, you completely bypass the risk of addiction and all that entails. This is replaced with a stun, however.
The percentage used is a percent of your maximum potential spirit health.
- The addictive desire lasts for ~1-3 minutes after cast.
Related Forum Posts
- Your maximum potential spirit health is calculated using the Spirit Health formula.