|Mana Type:||Elemental Magic|
|Spell Type:||metamagic / -|
|Description:||This spell was developed in conjunction with the ability to summon weapons by the Groveskeepers' researchers. By tapping into the natural electricity of that Elemental Plane, a Warrior Mage can shape their summoned weapons into an electric form. This allows the weapon to shock opponents struck by the weapon.|
|Effect:||Create elemental weapons that do electric damage.|
Closing your eyes, you grunt briefly in effort as you sense a small electrical ethereal fissure open in front of you. Thrusting your hand through, you draw out an electric scimitar. As you open your eyes, the fissure closes.
Destroyed while on ground:
Destroyed while in container:
- Knowledge of this metaspell, or any other elemental weapon metaspell increases your weapon to tier 3 from its base of tier 2.
- SUMMON WEAPON ELECTRIC or SHAPE <WEAPON> TO ELECTRIC
- This converts 100% of the weapon's highest physical damage stat into electricity damage.
- To return the weapon to its stone form use SHAPE WEAPON <STONE/EARTH/EARTHEN>
- Summoning or shaping an electric weapon remains elementally aligned to earth, the same as the base ability.