|Mana Type:||Elemental Magic|
|Spell Type:||cyclic / augmentation, area of effect|
|Prep (min/max):||2 / 15|
|Skill Range (min/max):||0 / 400|
|Valid Spell Target:||Group, Area|
|Pulse Timing:||30 seconds|
|Description:||This enchante will heighten the attention and scholarship abilities of those in the area, causing them to grow more attentive while listening or teaching a class. It can also hasten the speed at which classes you teach impart their knowledge. Knowledge of this enchante was closely guarded during the times when Bards dwelt in hiding, for it provided an easy way in which one may train a small group of students in secret in a relatively short amount of time.|
|Effect:||+Scholarship skill, decreases time between teaching pulses.|
You hear the mesmerizing cadence of Faenella's Grace in your mind, as you trace your finger along mana streams around you in introduction.
With a slight tremor in your voice, you reprise the last few words of the chorus of your infectious tune, drawing out the final note of each phrase and letting it gradually fade.
You continue to chant Faenella's Grace, letting the infectious rhythms dictate the pace at which the song proceeds.
- Group buff that increases scholarship skill.
- Decreases the time between teaching pulses for any class taught by someone affected by the spell.
- The only requirement for reduced class timers is that the teacher of a class must be affected by the spell. I.e. you do not need to be teaching or listening to the class.
- The base class pulse timer is 60 seconds between pulses.
- At minimum prep, the class pulse timer is 55 seconds between pulses, which is a 5 second reduction.
- At spell cap, the class pulse timer is 35 seconds between pulses, which is a 25 second reduction.
- The timer until the next class pulse is determined at the time the previous pulse happens, so this effect will not speed up the class until after a class pulse has occurred while under the effects of this spell.
- Can be CAST AREA if the Area Casting feat is known. This will affect all players in the room instead of just your group.
- Cannot be cast in extremely deep water.