|Prerequisites:||Circle 40, Y'ntrel Sechra, and Air Lash or Paeldryth's Wrath|
|Mana Type:||Elemental Magic|
|Spell Type:||battle / targeted, multistrike|
|Prep (min/max):||30 / 100|
|Skill Range (min/max):||250 / 1000|
|Valid Spell Target:||Self|
|Description:||Blufmor Garaen binds fierce winds around your forearms where they spin ceaselessly, yearning to be released. Simple gestures such as pointing, slapping, or waving will direct these forces upon your chosen victim. Do be cautious while in polite company, for even the most mundane action can become deadly with the power of Air behind it!|
|Effect:||Puncture damage, Slice damage, Impact damage, Cold damage, Enable actions that cause damage. Physical damage type varies with the action|
|Example Messaging:||You gesture.
Spirals of tightly compressed air gather around your forearms and wrists, spinning with a muted roar.
- POINT - Cold/Puncture, WAVE - Cold/Slice, SLAP - Cold/Impact
- Damage in all 3 cases is weighted towards the physical component.
- Instead of using single strike mechanics, it uses multi-strike mechanics, but still only does one strike per attack.
- Has 3-7 charges depending on mana.
- No RT for the actions, unless firing them off quickly.