|Mana Type:||Elemental Magic|
|Spell Type:||metamagic / -|
|Description:||This spell was developed in conjunction with the ability to summon weapons by the Groveskeepers' researchers. By tapping into the inherent strength of the Elemental Plane of Earth, a Warrior Mage summons higher quality weapons. These weapons are both more damaging, and more sturdy.|
|Effect:||Improve elemental weapons based on forging techniques known and by holding a very rare metal ingot.|
- Knowledge of this metaspell, or any other elemental weapon metaspell increases your weapon to tier 3 from its base of tier 2. This metaspell will increase it further from that point.
- Knowing the forging technique relevant to the weapon you are summoning or shaping will increase the stats of the weapon.
- Holding a very rare metal ingot (e.g. haralun) at the time of creation or shaping will increase the stats of the weapon. Rare metal ingots (e.g. gold or platinum) do not work.
- Knowing the appropriate forging technique and holding a very rare metal ingot will result in the best stats possible for your elemental weapon.
- The ingot must be of a certain quality, and if it is below a certain volume, the quality will be lowered. The volume required to avoid this quality penalty scales with Summoning skill, ending at over 1500 ranks. Regardless of skill, there is always a small random chance of quality loss. The quality loss is very small.
- The very rare material held does not matter as it is a binary check. However, very rare may be defined differently internally than what players consider very rare.
- Known very rare materials that work: animite, kertig, glaes, tyrium