|Prerequisites:||Sever Thread or Tangled Fate|
|Mana Type:||Lunar magic|
|Spell Type:||battle / debilitation|
|Prep (min/max):||5 / 33|
|Skill Range (min/max):||80 / 800|
|Valid Spell Target:||PC, Creature|
|Description:||The Elemental infusion of the Pattern of Prophecy, Sovereign Destiny is an ambitious spell which seeks to free the subject's shadow from the Plane of Probability, liberating them from the forces of destiny. While the sorcery is imperfect, as the shadow will eventually reform, the implication of even this mild success is greatly encouraging to the devoted teleologic sorcerer.
The practical implication of the spell is usually limited to a mild sense of disorientation that fades as the shadow gradually reforms. However, the sudden withdrawal from the Plane of Probability is oft devastating to those gifted with foresight.
|Effect:||-Discipline (stat), -Intelligence (stat), -Wisdom (stat), removes predictions, blocks access to Plane of Probability|
|Example Messaging:||You gesture at a wild boar.
Color seeps from the world, leaving the area cloaked in monotone shadow except for a vivid purple glow that lingers around a wild boar as you attempt to free it. Your sorcery shreds the web of fate that surrounds a wild boar, freeing it of its destiny.
<Mage> gestures at you.
|Contest Type:||spirit / willpower|
- Has some devastating side effects, mostly to Moon Mages.
- Firstly it will end all active predictions, or spells that require the Plane of Probability to work (specifically: enlightened geometry or teleological sorcery spells, plus Seer's Sense).
- Secondly it will block the casting of these spells as well as any prediction attempts for the duration.
- Trying to predict while under the effects:
- You reach towards the Plane of Probability, but find... nothing. While you are currently free of destiny, it too is free of you.