Shadow Web (2.0)
|Valid Spell Target:||Area|
|Description:||Shadow Web was perfected by the Adan'f, and many feel the spell is tainted by their foul touch. It will generate a dark web of pure shadow across the area, entrapping all who are unlucky enough to be snared in its dark embrace.|
|Example Messaging:||Dark cracks interlace themselves across the ground, snaking in rapid succession until they coalesce into an ebony web of shadowy lines!|
The web of shadows phases between mundane darkness and otherworldly matter. It expands with unimaginable speed in those brief moments, threatening to engulf everything in its reach!
- Caster can no longer be webbed.
- Costs 125 TDPs to learn permanently.
- Pulses up to six times. There is no longer a matrix that prevents it from immediately being recast.
- Escaping the web contests the victim's Escaping skill versus the caster's Escaping after half the web's duration. If the victim wins they are freed from the web; if the victim fails then they must wait out the full duration. This teaches Escaping when cast by a creature.
- Visible in room LOOK as: a writhing web of shadows.
- Casting in a Justice Zone is considered Disturbing the Peace.