|Prerequisites:||Quicken the Earth|
|Mana Type:||Arcane Magic|
|Spell Type:||standard / utility|
|Prep (min/max):||15 / 100|
|Skill Range (min/max):||80 / 800|
|Valid Spell Target:||Special|
|Description:||A staple tool of apprentice and master reanimators alike, Necrotic Reconstruction provides instantaneous mending to a servant that has not yet outgrown its usefulness. The spell functions by overloading the unnatural form with life force, which causes rapid mutation and regrowth over any wounds present. Curiously, the spell does affect constructs created by Animation magic as well, albeit with less potency.|
|Effect:||Wound heal, only heals corpses, zombies, or constructs|
|Example Messaging:||3rd person:
<Necromancer> pokes the corpse of a striped badger.
- This spell generates Divine Outrage.
- Requires a ritualistic CUT before casting.
- CAST will default to last corpse PERFORM ARISE was performed on, or Zombie. Spell works on constructs but is less efficient.
- Does not work on the corpses of player characters.
- A sufficiently powerful cast will remove lodged ammunition from a minion.