|Prerequisites:||Circle 50, Resurrection, and a quest.|
|Type:||ritual / utility|
|Prep (min/max):||300 / 800|
|Skill Range (min/max):||250 / 1000|
|Valid Spell Target:||Self|
|Duration (min/max):||30 minutes / 90 minutes|
|Description:||The Murrula's Flames spell is a powerful enchantment that will invoke the favour of all the Immortals in order to rebirth a devout Cleric in a blazing pyre of phoenix's fire. Great care must be taken, as those with wavering faith may find their state of death worsened.|
|Effect:||Self-resurrection provided it's cast before death.|
|Example Messaging:||You raise your palms and face to the heavens, whispering a quiet prayer to Murrula.
A warm sensation of security floods your bones as the faint outline of a spectral bird roars into visibility, folding its fiery wings around you. Their flames whorl around you protectively in a wordless promise to stave off Urrem'tier's grasp if your faith remains strong. Soon the bird's presence fades visibly, although you still feel its warmth surrounding you.
- Ritual spells require the use of a ritual focus.
- The magical feat Improvised Rituals is required for use of universal ritual focii such as the slender alabaster staff with a silver cobra coiled along it.
- Limited use foci such as the soft blue silken reticule can be used to cast Murrula's Flames without knowledge of the Improvised Rituals magical feat.
- When raised by this spell, the caster has a chance to keep a memorized spell scroll and will retain some field experience. The chance of retaining and amount of field experience kept is based on the potency of the spell.
- Occasionally creates Gleaming red and gold feather after triggering.