|Mana Type:||Elemental Magic|
|Spell Type:||cyclic / debilitation, area of effect|
|Prep (min/max):||6 / 31|
|Skill Range (min/max):||80 / 800|
|Valid Spell Target:||Area|
|Description:||The Electrostatic Eddy spell is quite novel. By connecting directly to the Elemental Plane of Electricity the caster charges the air around them with static electricity. Once it builds up, it begins to discharge. This spell is not kind to the nervous system of its targets, nor their ability to remain hidden.|
|Effect:||Nerve damage, AoE, Chance to pull from hiding.|
|Example Messaging:||You gesture.|
Tapping into the Elemental Plane of Electricity, you begin charging the air around you to dangerous levels!
The strong smell of ozone accompanies a bolt discharging through a rock troll.
|Contest Type:||magic / fortitude|
- Cyclic AoE nerve damage that affects all engaged targets.
- EE's nerve damage is based on the target's existing nerve damage and success of the stat contest. It will always do more nerve damage if you succeed on the stat contest.
- Has a chance to remove targets hit with it from hiding. The more nerve damage the target has the greater the chance.
- Can be CAST CREATURES to affect all non-player targets in the room.
- Can be CAST AREA to affect all potential targets in the room including players.
- Moves with caster.
- Triggers justice.