Rite of Forbearance
|Prerequisites:||Must be Redeemed, Solace|
|Mana Type:||Arcane Magic|
|Spell Type:||cyclic / debilitation, utility|
|Prep (min/max):||5 / 5|
|Skill Range (min/max):||80 / 80|
|Valid Spell Target:||self|
|Pulse Timing:||0 seconds|
|Description:||Not every saved soul can forget the sins of times bygone. Some must resist what is forbidden each waking moment, tested by the profane knowledge they still possess, under silent judgment.
The Rite of Forbearance is unlike any other spell one might encounter. As long as it is fed with a nominal amount of power, the magician's attunement will become simultaneously blessed and cursed, and outgoing spells will punch through integrity barriers with unprecedented ease. However, all of this is reliant on the extent of the forbearance imposed on oneself.
|Effect:||Reduced attunement when casting, freezes attunement regen, spells pierce integrity barriers|
|Example Messaging:||You gesture.|
Voices arise out of the spiritual scars deep inside you. In a sonorous whisper they chant almost-words that maddeningly elude your understanding.
- Cyclic spell with two effects that grow substantially more powerful the more forbidden spells you know.
- Reduces the attunement cost of spellcasting but stops attunement regeneration.
- Increases the integrity of outgoing offensive spells for barrier piercing purposes, beyond the normal cap, potentially allowing you to pierce any integrity barrier.
- Like all other Anabasis spells, this is not taught by the various guildleaders.
- Like all other Anabasis spells, this spell only functions while Redeemed.
- This spell may only be cast with full preparation.
- Can be cast in standard justice zones.