|Prerequisites:||Circle 30, Bless, Major Physical Protection|
|Mana Type:||Holy magic|
|Spell Type:||standard / augmentation|
|Prep (min/max):||15 / 100|
|Skill Range (min/max):||80 / 800|
|Valid Spell Target:||Self|
|Duration (min/max):||10 minutes / 40 minutes|
|Description:||The Benediction spell allows a Cleric to manifest their faith and devotion into a blessing of enhanced physical prowess. Under the effects of this blessing the caster may find that their body moves with greater ease, their blows fall with greater force than before, or even that their strikes land home with far greater accuracy.|
|Effect:||+Agility (stat), +Reflex (stat), +Strength (stat), Varying bonus amount.|
|Example Messaging:||You make a holy gesture and intone reverently, "<Immortal>, hear my plea!"|
You suddenly feel more limber, your reflexes charged with a <level> energy.
- Buff to Strength, Reflex, and Agility. All buffs granted even at minimum prep. Self cast only.
- As with most buff spells, these effects are capped at 20% of your base stat. (50 strength would experience +10 modifier)
- Can be placed into the Osrel Meraud orb.
- The strength of the effect can be seen in the level of the energy at cast:
- Changes your appearance when people LOOK at you based on the aspect of the god you received your last favor from:
- Light - A holy aura of benevolence emanates from you, illuminating your countenance brightly.
- Neutral - A bright aura of holy energy emanates from you, standing tall and shining with a powerful inner fortitude.
- Dark - A holy aura of malevolence emanates from you, the darkness exuding a disturbing black radiance.
- No longer subject to restrictions from Devotion or Primary Magic skill